JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Did a quick search and only see comments on their lite tuck offering.

I like the the look of the rapid tuck. Itd be for a p365xl aiwb.

Just curious if anyone has used the rapid tuck and what are your thoughts on it. Or personal preferences for a comfortable but solid kydex holster.

No children tucking thank you, lol.

Screenshot_20230616-093357_Chrome.jpg

Tenicor.

I used to carry in a Trex Arms Sidecar but I have completely switched to Tenicor. Best Kydex holster on the market in my opinion. I have one for multiple pistols. I can easily carry a G34 length pistol with an X300 WML and it feels no bigger than a Glock 19.

With a P365 the holster would make the gun feel like it had disappeared. That is with a quality belt as well.

Tenicor.

I used to carry in a Trex Arms Sidecar but I have completely switched to Tenicor. Best Kydex holster on the market in my opinion. I have one for multiple pistols. I can easily carry a G34 length pistol with an X300 WML and it feels no bigger than a Glock 19.

With a P365 the holster would make the gun feel like it had disappeared. That is with a quality belt as well.
Looks like they're completely out of stock on all holsters.

After reading around ill probably pass on the hybrid holster style. Just run with a standard kydex.

Probably look into the tenicor and maybe jm customs.

After reading around ill probably pass on the hybrid holster style. Just run with a standard kydex.

Probably look into the tenicor and maybe jm customs.
I'd personally avoid hybrid holsters. Whether it be crossbread, alien gear, bedder, etc. Full Kydex is ideal.

I'd personally avoid hybrid holsters. Whether it be crossbread, alien gear, bedder, etc. Full Kydex is ideal.
what makes full kydex ideal? I have a hybred and the leather backing is way more comfortable and I dont find any retention issues, that Im aware of.

what makes full kydex ideal? I have a hybred and the leather backing is way more comfortable and I dont find any retention issues, that Im aware of.
Cause it requires pressure from your body to retain the firearm in the holster. Personally I dislike them. If it works for you then that's what matters.

I only run Kydex holsters for IWB. And OWB holster are 99% Kydex with some form of retention (not the serpa trash).

Tenicor.

What style tenicor have you used? Velo or certum?

Trying to decide between those two while I wait for restock.

What style tenicor have you used? Velo or certum?

Trying to decide between those two while I wait for restock.
I have a Certum3 for my G43x and a Malus Sol for my G45/G17 with an X300. The one pictured is what gets carried 99.99% of the time.

IMG_2824.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads