JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just bought 2 gun belts from them - nylon with cobra buckle and the leather belt. Both belts are superior quality. Only bad part is one of the belts is a bit too big and I have to return it. Have to pay return shipping out of pocket but whatever.

I've got 2 of their Light tuck holsters. One each for my Sig P365 & G26. I like how close they keep my gun to my body as I carry AIWB

I've got 2 of their Light tuck holsters. One each for my Sig P365 & G26. I like how close they keep my gun to my body as I carry AIWB
Im trying to decide whether to go with light tuck or rapid tuck. Light tuck looks nice because its so low profile and looks pretty comfortable. But I also like the way Rapid Tuck looks because it seems like a little more holster will stay in place better because of the added surface area of material to body. Have you found that light tuck moves around on you at all?

This will be my first time carrying also so i kinda don't really know what i want. I think I may settle with rapid tuck. Did you go with the horsehide leather by any chance?

Mine are kydex. Mine don't move around, the key is a good stiff belt. Having a crap/flimsy belt is like building a house on sand.
I agree 100% with this. Vedder is my "go to" holster manufacturer. I think they do a great job. A good stiff belt however is a game changer for me. I like "Hank's Gunfighter" belt.

I agree 100% with this. Vedder is my "go to" holster manufacturer. I think they do a great job. A good stiff belt however is a game changer for me. I like "Hank's Gunfighter" belt.
I've also had great success with Orygun holsters, he's a sponsor of this site and his holster are well priced, he shipped quick and they've lasted me 3 years so far and still look new.

I have two of their light tuck kydex holsters with the claw, one for my p365 and g19. Both work well for my needs. I also have a cobra belt, it is nice as well.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top