JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Most of the safe companies will sell the vault doors. I would suggest one with a higher quality locking system and a relocker like National Security and others use. The larger locksmiths deal with Very high security and sometimes get used safes from businesses that are closing. They may have a line on a used vault door.

Maybe you could find a used Diebold or Mosler bank vault door, lol. That'll keep things locked up. :)

Good point but just remember those are big and can cost alot to move:s0114:

When we demode the federal reserve here in P town they had a qoute of almost 20K to just get the vault door from basement level to the street:huh: This door was almost 18 inchs thick and had at least 2 inch pins. Sweet looking door and was all SS with clear panels all over it. Needless to say it is still hanging there:s0114: Nice vault though you could house a nice collection in there:s0155:

Good point but just remember those are big and can cost alot to move:s0114:

When we demode the federal reserve here in P town they had a qoute of almost 20K to just get the vault door from basement level to the street:huh: This door was almost 18 inchs thick and had at least 2 inch pins. Sweet looking door and was all SS with clear panels all over it. Needless to say it is still hanging there:s0114: Nice vault though you could house a nice collection in there:s0155:

Cheapskate! :s0114: :s0114: :s0114: I said it would keep things locked up. I didn't say it would save you money. :s0114: :s0114: :s0114:

+1 on checking with the local locksmith/security companies. I picked up
a used Diebold Class A security/2 hour fire rating vault door that was a
take-off from a records vault at a local college. Weighs about 700#.

Needed a paint job----$200.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR