JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
(sorry if posted already. searched but didnt see)

YouTube video shows alleged car thief - KPTV - FOX 12
Alleged car thief puts video of gun-toting drive online, police grateful* - NY Daily News

VANCOUVER, WA (KPTV) -
Police say he raced through a Vancouver neighborhood, shooting a stolen gun out his car window and he didn't even try to hide it.

Officials say 23- year-old Ronnie Wynn recorded the whole thing and posted the video on "You Tube".

Police arrested Wynn last month after he allegedly crashed a stolen car.

That's when they started investigating him further and say they found the video on his Facebook page.

In the video, police say a teenage girl is behind the camera as Wynn drives down the street.

After passing a police car, Wynn allegedly pulls out a silver handgun and fires a shot out the window.

On the recording Wynn shouts, "You heard that? That's a .45 (expletive)."

Wynn continues driving and you can hear his tires squealing.

A few minutes later, he pulls out another gun – an airsoft rifle.

He seems to pose for the camera with it and then hides it on the floor again.

Police say Wynn stole both guns from his uncle after breaking into his house and now he's facing close to a dozen charges in two cases.

FOX 12 talked exclusively to Wynn's mother on Friday and she says she is heartbroken over the video.

"My son is not a bad son", said Carri Wynn. "Ronnie is a good kid who went the wrong way."

Carri Wynn says Ronnie has struggled with drugs and he got mixed up with the wrong people.

But she says he calls her from jail every day with huge regrets.

"He's very remorseful, feels very stupid", said Wynn. "He wishes he didn't make the choices he did, wishes he wasn't were he's at."

Ronnie Wynn is locked up in the Clark County Jail and he is scheduled to go on trial on September 17th.

Police records also indicate that Wynn is in a gang.

But to his mother, he's just a young man who needs help.

"Don't judge. People make bad mistakes. Thank god he didn't hurt anyone."

i have often wondered why some people are so stupid. then, eventually, i meet their parent(s). it's no longer a mystery as to why they're so dumb. carri is a moron who is denial about how much of a stupid loser her son is. i hope ronnie is locked up for a long time.

""My son is not a bad son", said Carri Wynn. "Ronnie is a good kid who went the wrong way." "
Expected quote from every parent/friend in this circumstance...along with, "He was starting to turn his life around."

Let's not forget the "he got mixed up with the wrong people" cliché.
Lady, your kid is exactly the kind of wrong people that other parents don't want their kids mixed up with.

while watching the video, i wondered how much of his state of mind had to do with what
we seem to glorify in music and movies, too....aside from the friends and bad crowd excuse.
it's the environment we are (allow ourselves to be) exposed to as well

while watching the video, i wondered how much of his state of mind had to do with what
we seem to glorify in music and movies, too....aside from the friends and bad crowd excuse.
it's the environment we are (allow ourselves to be) exposed to as well

don't even blame culture on ronnie's stupidity. you have got to be a complete imbecile to video tape your crime(s). you have got to be even more stupid to post that crap on youtube and facebook. it's clear his mother failed to do her job as a parent. it's also clear ronnie may become one of those guys we all see working as a port-o-potty cleaner upper later in his life, or flipping burgers at burgerville. in cases like him, i support the notion of government funded sterilization. it'll keep him from infecting the gene pool.

This is why Facebook is such a great tool for law enforcement.

No surprise though; all people from Vantucky are like this ..... :s0114:

upon moving from arizona, i lived in vancouver. i lived there for 8 months. i absolutely hate it! vancouver is a LOT like another city i lived in for nearly 8 years of my life. it's full of the same people. the only difference is the scenery and weather. i'm content where i am now (la center).

Very terrifying video. :s0131:

Also typical parent response. Blame people/society for making my son bad person. facepalm.gif

If the kid knows how much 'fun' you can have living that life, he should know how much trouble he can get into as well.
No sympathy from me.... Agree with Cuthbert, he needs to be takin out of the 'pool...

The mom says to not judge her son? Really? Her son could've been an absolute angel up to that point but what he did makes him a bubblegumming bubblegummer, with bubblegum for brains. I'm not suppossed to judge to make his mom feel better??? Go bubblegum yourself woman. Guess I am a calloused SOB but I wouldn't have felt bad if he would've blown his face off waving the gun around like a bubblegumming moron.

Whew. I feel a little better now. I would feel better if he would've earned a posthumous top 3 spot on the Darwin Awards. I guess that gives me something to hope for.

"Don't judge. People make bad mistakes. Thank god he didn't hurt anyone."

Yeah, stealing and destroying others property is victimless.

Recording criminal acts and posting them on Youtube shows an amazing level of stupidity.

I cant count how many times a innocent young man was shoot by LE in SO-CAL in the 80s and 90s and the family was on the news blasting the cops all the while showing a picture of their angel hanging with the homies throwing up (gang) signs. Not to mention half of the other angels were showing of their stolen firearms. When a reporter actually called them out on the picture, it was the same stuff, he wasn't in the gang, my son was good, "The police just over reacted when he pointed the gun at them". I made the last part up, but i think you get my point.

I got in my share of trouble in my teens, nothing nearly as stupid as this. I could not in my wildest dreams imagine my Mom trying to defend my stupidity. She would be the first one to say i need to pay for what i did and i thank God for it.

Lefty.

Last Edited:
I guess when you're not good enough to be on "America's Got Talent" and not tough enough to be on "America's Most Wanted", what's there left to do...make an amateur video and post it on social media.

PS - I'm in Vancouver and I've never had a Facebook account.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews