JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guy
I have been wanting to do some upgrades on my M&P pro 9mm long slide for USPSA.
I have been told both way that I can and can not do this.
I shoot production minor.
I am wanting to install a Apex Flat-Faced Forward Set Sear & Trigger Kit.

Any ideas guys?
Thanks

You can't do the trigger replacement and stay in production since it's external and the mod is visible. I've done the Apex CAE kit in my M&P Pro, 5" and it's very smooth with around a 3# trigger pull. Great mod for that gun and it keeps you in production.

U can say hell with it and spend the kids Christmas gift money. LOL

IMAG1233-1.jpg

Easier here, LF extended mag release, Taylor Freelance mag well and 140/170mm mag extentions, KKM barrel, Apex trigger kit with extra spring kit, see website it will give a 2lb break and short reset.

Wolf Guide rod and springs call and talk to them, pending YOUR application they will put together a system for you.

Gen 1 delta point, KKM supplied comp... Kevin is a old friend and shooting partner and club member when I was in Reno and before he started the barrel biz. My design will be available Thru him , as soon as I get off my lazy Butt and proof a prototype LOL.

Oh Dawson precision pre cut grip stick on tape.

My spare parts kit, firing pin assy, and SLIDE STOP (LOL ) Haven't had a need for either yet. But won't go to a match without them.

If I forgot anything I will PM you with a Short note.

Be safe and good luck.

You out in the sticks from me, I would do the install on the Apex.

The best thing to get is their armor's block it makes the job a piece of cake!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top