JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
In PRS, other than checking the box to get an invite to a year-end match potentially, is there a difference between a "regular" and a qualifier match? Is the format any different? Additional stages?

Thanks.

Officially, no, there is not a difference.

Usually, a qualifier match is better attended by shooters of all skill levels, and the COF is harder than the standard club match (quicker par times, smaller targets, more movements, etc)

Your 3 best scores count toward the regional standing. It is your best qualifier score, and your best 2 other scores (qualifier or not). Anyone can attend the regional finale, you don't have to qualify for it (at least I haven't seen attendance so large here in the NW that it is limited by your season standing.

Officially, no, there is not a difference.

Usually, a qualifier match is better attended by shooters of all skill levels, and the COF is harder than the standard club match (quicker par times, smaller targets, more movements, etc)

Your 3 best scores count toward the regional standing. It is your best qualifier score, and your best 2 other scores (qualifier or not). Anyone can attend the regional finale, you don't have to qualify for it (at least I haven't seen attendance so large here in the NW that it is limited by your season standing.
Thanks @mtjones12. Thats helpful and just what I was looking for.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews