JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Was looking at club calendars and noticed there isn't any steel challenge at ARPC or Tri-County during July or August, so signed up for the USPSA match at ARPC. Went to renew my USPSA membership and realized I hadn't shot a USPSA match since the state match at Bend in 2015. Signed up for CO. Was shooting production before and noticed that CO doesn't have the mag location or capacity restrictions any more. Wondering what else is new and if the belt location is still the same as before, i.e., inner belt needs to go through belt loops.

Thought about shooting PCC, but since I haven't done that in USPSA, thought I'd watch some of the others before diving into that one.

Anything else new?

No mag or holster position restrictions in Production either. Belt must be
"securely fixed at the waist OR secured by a minimum of three belt loops"
(5.2.3). Slide mount optic, 140mm mags, flashlight allowed, max weight
59 oz.. No magwell. Carry Optic is shot by around 50% of competitors locally.

Welcome Back!

I take care of Registration for Albany and Dundee. Stop by and say Hi. If you have any questions about what's changed since 2015 I can answer them for you. If you want a mentor or have a group you want to shoot with I can arrange that as well.

See you on Saturday!

PS. This month's Division breakdown has CO at 38% of the match

Screen Shot 2022-07-05 at 8.33.33 AM.png Screen Shot 2022-07-05 at 8.33.44 AM.png

Thanks to both of you. I was wondering about the belt thing since my shirts seem to have developed a larger bulge in the front so it makes my belt dip a little more. :D

I'm signed up and ready to go, just need to get there early so I can zero my optic. It came loose at a match a couple weeks ago. I reset it with vibra-tite instead of locktite this time.

Welcome Back!

I take care of Registration for Albany and Dundee. Stop by and say Hi. If you have any questions about what's changed since 2015 I can answer them for you. If you want a mentor or have a group you want to shoot with I can arrange that as well.

See you on Saturday!

PS. This month's Division breakdown has CO at 38% of the match

View attachment 1234610 View attachment 1234611
Are the matches open to watch? I'm a new member at ARPC and would be interested in possibly doing USPSA matches down the road.

Are the matches open to watch? I'm a new member at ARPC and would be interested in possibly doing USPSA matches down the road.
If you are an ARPC member, just badge in as normal and you can come to the North Range Bays and watch. Please let us know ahead of time.

If you are not a member it's a bit more complicated. You will need to contact the Match Director via the email or phone on the ARPC website so we can arrange to get you on the property, signed in, and to the bays. https://www.arpc.info/sports/handgun/uspsa/

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top