JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, because you all asked; I was 60 years young when I needed an "online handle" and I am left-handed! As some of you know, left-handed folks are the only ones that are in their right minds!
DO NOT CONFUSE LEFT-HANDED WITH LIBTARD/COMMIE FOLKS :s0121:

There Aint No Such Thing As A Free Lunch, words I've lived by since I was about 12 when my dad gave me Heinlein's The Moon is a Harsh Mistress
I named one of my guns TANSTAAFL. She was a Colt Anconda .44mag with a 6inch barrel. Very fun to shoot and versatile woods gun, but heavy. I called her Tansy for short, which is a poisonous weed.

Most of you know the JRR Tolkien fictional army of special forces, The Fighting Ura-Ki Our Commanding Officer loved giving his people nick names of fictional people. I have no idea why he thought I should be Ura-Ki, but every one loved it and it stuck! Some one even painted the white hand on my helmet! My screen picture is what my Old 1969 Saab 96 will look like some day! Gettin there slowly.
After hearing about the episode where you saved your brother from the cougar attack, I don't wonder at all about why your CO named you Ura-Ki or why it stuck.

Most of you know the JRR Tolkien fictional army of special forces, The Fighting Ura-Ki Our Commanding Officer loved giving his people nick names of fictional people. I have no idea why he thought I should be Ura-Ki, but every one loved it and it stuck! Some one even painted the white hand on my helmet! My screen picture is what my Old 1969 Saab 96 will look like some day! Gettin there slowly.

Uruk-hai.

I was wondering.

P

I've been blessed with chronic migraine, and cluster headaches since I was 15.
There are certain "triggers" that will set these wonderful pain parties off Eg: Flashes of light, smells, certain foods, annoying people, uneven tire wear, and barometric pressure changes.
...I have a superhuman ability to predict the weather because rain, storms, etc are preceded by a sudden shift in barometric pressure, which triggers an aura( usally starting with a partial blindness, nausea, extreme(super human even)sensitivity to light, sound, and smell... and then a fiery pain consumes the space between my ears.
I spell it "My" instead of "Mi", cause I typed it in wrong once a long time ago on XBOX live, and just went with it.

There's a new drug out, supposed to prevent migraines. Google new drug prevents migraines.

P

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR