JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When I started with this forum, my handle was "wichaka", pronounced wee-chalk-uh is Shoshone/Sioux word meaning ; trusted loyal friend.

Since I opened the shooting school...well this is obvious now.

Fred Ball was my (best friend, good friend,friend ) what ever you want to call it ,
way back in another life in the military Serving my country
We were out doing Stuff one day and he got killed
So he would be proud I use his name so matter of fact every day (Miss you Fred Ball )

Rather obscure, but this is a Bernardelli P-018 9mm.

IMG_2758.JPG IMG_2759.JPG

I've been blessed with chronic migraine, and cluster headaches since I was 15.
There are certain "triggers" that will set these wonderful pain parties off Eg: Flashes of light, smells, certain foods, annoying people, uneven tire wear, and barometric pressure changes.
...I have a superhuman ability to predict the weather because rain, storms, etc are preceded by a sudden shift in barometric pressure, which triggers an aura( usally starting with a partial blindness, nausea, extreme(super human even)sensitivity to light, sound, and smell... and then a fiery pain consumes the space between my ears.
I spell it "My" instead of "Mi", cause I typed it in wrong once a long time ago on XBOX live, and just went with it.

Last Edited:
I've been blessed with chronic migraine, and cluster headaches since I was 15.
There are certain "triggers" that will set these wonderful pain parties off Eg: Flashes of light, smells, certain foods, annoying people, uneven tire wear, and barometric pressure changes.
...I have a superhuman ability to predict the weather because rain, storms, etc are preceded by a sudden shift in barometric pressure, which triggers an aura( usally starting with a partial blindness, nausea, extreme(super human even)sensitivity to light, sound, and smell... and then a fiery pain consumes the space between my ears.
I spell it "My" instead of "Mi", cause I typed it in wrong once a long time ago on XBOX live, and just went with it.
HA! This whole time I thought that you were a gunpowder salesman/reloading equipment supplier...read My Grain Man

Sorry that you regularly deal with those symptoms...doesn't sound fun.

HA! This whole time I thought that you were a gunpowder salesman/reloading equipment supplier...read My Grain Man

Sorry that you regularly deal with those symptoms...doesn't sound fun.
There is a few meanings in there... I do call my gun cave/reloading room the myGrain Silo..
and It could be MygRainMan....
I am an excellent driver, and while I'm obviously not Autistic, I'm Very OCD...

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews