JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been trying to reorder Ruger 22/45 and Mark III 22/45 sear springs for a year and a half from Ruger. Seems there's a terrible lack of interest on their part to stock some certain parts for Ruger Mark pistols sold in the past. I've contacted the CEO via the "Ask the CEO" arena offered on ruger.com, as to why they no longer stock sear springs for the 22/45 pistols, in the event that a sear spring may become damaged, worn out, or lost during a maintenance cleaning. So far, nothing but crickets chirping:

zyoBFX9.jpg

I even ask if he would inform me as to who their supplier was that they used to acquire these springs as I would buy whatever the order amount was necessary to get these sear springs into my inventory if only to keep these pistols from becoming a useless paper weight.
Maybe what that CEO needs is a bombardment of questions from Ruger 22/45 owners as to why their fine pistol should be rendered useless for lack of a $7.00 spring, or would they, at Ruger, like to see all the Ruger 22/45 pistols sent back to the "mother ship" that have a broken or a missing sear spring?

I've been trying to reorder Ruger 22/45 and Mark III 22/45 sear springs for a year and a half from Ruger. Seems there's a terrible lack of interest on their part to stock some certain parts for Ruger Mark pistols sold in the past. I've contacted the CEO via the "Ask the CEO" arena offered on ruger.com, as to why they no longer stock sear springs for the 22/45 pistols, in the event that a sear spring may become damaged, worn out, or lost during a maintenance cleaning. So far, nothing but crickets chirping:

View attachment 826389

I even ask if he would inform me as to who their supplier was that they used to acquire these springs as I would buy whatever the order amount was necessary to get these sear springs into my inventory if only to keep these pistols from becoming a useless paper weight.
Maybe what that CEO needs is a bombardment of questions from Ruger 22/45 owners as to why their fine pistol should be rendered useless for lack of a $7.00 spring, or would they, at Ruger, like to see all the Ruger 22/45 pistols sent back to the "mother ship" that have a broken or a missing sear spring?
Try Mcarbo..?

I've been trying to reorder Ruger 22/45 and Mark III 22/45 sear springs for a year and a half from Ruger.
Just wondering but inside of this 'year and a half' how many times did you attempt to contact Ruger and by what means?

My point being is if after a month and a half, heck, a week and a half of no response I would have changed my tactics.

I understand your frustration as I have a lot of experience dealing with situations very similar to this.

Typically after three days of no response from a company you are probably 'off the radar' and can expect nothing further from them.

would they, at Ruger, like to see all the Ruger 22/45 pistols sent back to the "mother ship" that have a broken or a missing sear spring?

Here's your answer most likely due to "safety reasons". Most all gun makers take this position. Since this part is available from various on-line sources, it is being manufactured.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top