JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I bet you'd think differently if you or a loved one was on Death Row and you or they were innocent.. Hey what's a mistake now and again?
you're right, i probably would feel different. not having a loved one there is a luxury i have. a luxury i don't have is a perfect world. mistakes will happen. civilians are killed in war all the time - it's not right, but it happens, and they're innocent. my tears are reserved for my loved ones. bottom line, imho, is that there are crimes worthy of death, and that punishment should be swift rather than taking 40 plus years at the taxpayers' expense.

you're right, i probably would feel different. not having a loved one there is a luxury i have. a luxury i don't have is a perfect world. mistakes will happen. civilians are killed in war all the time - it's not right, but it happens, and they're innocent. my tears are reserved for my loved ones. bottom line, imho, is that there are crimes worthy of death, and that punishment should be swift rather than taking 40 plus years at the taxpayers' expense.

+1

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads