JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That 10 foot pole I have so I can't touch things just increased to 20 feet...... 6414.gif

LOL, when I first saw this a while back I had to laugh at the look on her face. It soon came out that someone was trolling her but she just does not know what to say to the woman. :s0140:

Trolling, really? I expect that kind of behavior from some of the "Green Deal" nuts though? :( I was watching the folks in the audience and was terrible disappointed that no one told her to STHU!

Trolling, really? I expect that kind of behavior from some of the "Green Deal" nuts though? :( I was watching the folks in the audience and was terrible disappointed that no one told her to STHU!
Remember Lyndon LaRouche ? I had no idea he still had "followers" but apparently he does. I guess some took to carrying on his "idea" after his death. Hey whatever I guess. Anyway they claimed this woman is one of theirs who was messing with her. It just shows that many of the sky is falling kooks are so out there they are never sure where to draw the line. It's why she stood there with that deer in the headlights looks. Afraid to call the woman a nut and tell her to sit down. :s0140:

Every time I see her I have to laugh about that poor guy who she beat. He was like 3d in line for power in the party. Every time he see's her on TV it has to burn his butt that she beat him.:s0140:

He should hang his head in shame!!

He got beat by a bartender that has a double digit IQ...

Forgetting politics for just a moment, it's been my experience that some selfish young people today will use any excuse not to have them.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top