JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Update on the Neal Creek clean-up that is schedule for this Saturday. I/we are going to postpone until mid April. Went up there Sunday morning and there was about 8 inches of frozen snow with it snowing. With the cold weather at night it isnt going to melt in time.
Will update when I get a final date set.
Thank you
Craig

New date for the cleanup: APRIL 22ND, EARTH DAY!

Neal Creek 2023 Apr 22.jpg
Full details on the Trash No Land Upcoming Events page.

Weekend after next, we're going to clean this place up. We need some help. You coming?

I think most of us are pretty fed up with trashed shooting sites. Seems like it's growing all over public lands. There's a lot more illegal dumping at shooting sites and when the shooters fill it full of bullet holes, we look like the ones who brought it, dumped it, and shot it. And that make the land management agency want to close it. That's a pretty bad look on us.

I have a picture in my mind of the target shooting community being an upstanding image for all to see. My vision shows clean, well cared for places to shoot. It shows we get 'er done when there's a mess. It shows we don't put up with trash on our public lands and we're pretty darn good at keeping it clean. Yeah, that's quite an image!

In these time when guns and gun owners are being portrayed as evil and bad, and our rights being threatened continuously, I think we should be showing just the opposite. I know it's out there and it's within most of us, but I rarely see it shining through like the picture in my mind.

Perhaps it's just a Pipe Dream (if so, we're doomed!). But to me, it's a picture of hope that brings out the true facts of who we are. It encourages me to think we can save our places to shoot for ourselves and for our future generations.

Bill

Weather conditions are looking good for this Saturday up at Neal Creek! A BLM official will be there (Bureau of Land Management :) ), and a Linn Co Sheriff's Deputy. Let's all show up and prove we want to save our places to shoot on public lands!

I got a BBQ lunch cookin and planning on some shooting afterwards. I'm bringing the new TNL Event Trailer to show off. Although it's not done yet, you will get an idea of what a nice benefit it will be for the shooting community at our events. It will be well outfitted with most of our typical needs.

@Rem700..300 , his wife Tracy and I are looking forward to a great day for the good of recreational target shooting on public lands!

Bill

Results of our Neal Creek Cleanup on April 22nd, 2023.

150 cu ft of trash removed, plus a pile of recyclable metal, and a piano to end the day on a good note.

Eight volunteers included a Recreation Rep from the BLM, a BLM Law Enforcement Officer and a Linn County Sheriff's Deputy. It's amazing to see what a big difference just a few can do!

All enjoyed nice weather, great fellowship and a good BBQ Hawaiian Hot Dog lunch.

Thank you to @Rem700..300 and his wife Tracy, for the inspiration and heading-up this event. Our BLM Recreation Rep, a BLM Law Enforcement Officer and a Linn County Sheriff's Deputy was there to help.

4-22-23 Neal Creek Cleanup 1.jpg 4-22-23 Neal Creek Cleanup 2.jpg 4-22-23 Neal Creek Cleanup 3.jpg

4-22-23 Neal Creek Cleanup 4.jpg 4-22-23 Neal Creek Cleanup 5.jpg 4-22-23 Neal Creek Cleanup 6.jpg

4-22-23 Neal Creek Cleanup 7.jpg 4-22-23 Neal Creek Cleanup 8.jpg 4-22-23 Neal Creek Cleanup 9.jpg

4-22-23 Neal Creek Cleanup 11.jpg 4-22-23 Neal Creek Cleanup 12.jpg 4-22-23 Neal Creek Cleanup 13.jpg

4-22-23 Neal Creek Cleanup 14.jpg 4-22-23 Neal Creek Cleanup 15.jpg

Thank you Bill for the write up. I was a little slow getting up this morning. It started pouring last night when we went back up there about 10pm. Trailer looked and worked great. Well worth the investment. Here are a few more pictures. I will update the weight when I get to the dump. Still not sure about how to get the piano out.
20230422_150549.jpg 20230422_151248.jpg 20230422_140038.jpg 20230422_140027.jpg 20230422_135954.jpg 20230422_135929.jpg

Just got back from the dump and quarry again. The trash weight was 1825 pounds and 300 to 400 pounds of metal now in the trailer for recycling. Picked up another 1/2 5 gallon bucket of shotgun shells.

Just got back from the dump and quarry again. The trash weight was 1825 pounds and 300 to 400 pounds of metal now in the trailer for recycling. Picked up another 1/2 5 gallon bucket of shotgun shells.
He's still volunteering on the project! This guy is amazing!

Let me guess, $95 in dump fees? (Ha, I cheated and saw the receipt in the email!). Reasonable. Trash No Land will cover it.

Thanks for all your extra work, Craig! Glad you're on the team!

Bill

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads