JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
What thread?
The one where you asked if I believed my vote counted. I posted a thing to the guy that said I was a plant, then I uploaded an avAtar, now I can't find it or log into the political mega-thread you forwarded. Just as well, I should go move the bull before the rains tomorrow. I prefer to move him when it's dry as he likes seeing me slide around but I feel it diminishes my credibility.

Upvote 0
The thread in question has been moved to a less public area of the forum.
Lots of comments in it , put gun owners and the forum in a bad light.

This move of the thread , by the way , ain't up for conversation , debate , or the like.
It has been done and will stay done.
Andy

Upvote 0
The thread in question has been moved to a less public area of the forum.
Lots of comments in it , put gun owners and the forum in a bad light.

This move of the thread , by the way , ain't up for conversation , debate , or the like.
It has been done and will stay done.
Andy
In other words , @judgecolt6 , there is a section just for supporting members. Donate a very modest sum and you can play in the sandbox with the big boys and girls.

Upvote 0
Not too different here than when at school at times.
Especially when a grown adult plays the :
"Well they did it too " card...
Where are we...3rd grade recess...? :D
Andy
Third grade? Yipe! That's the year I got sent to the principal for doing what everyone should do. @#$%& principal! Oops. Errr... Ahem. Forget I said that.

Upvote 1
200.gif
Don't make me go there.... :D
Andy

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR