JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Be on the look out for these types of little punks milling around your property. This one we'll just call spike was caught stealing apples from behind my shop this morning. I took this picture at about forty feet away with my crappy cell phone but it gives you an idea of the types you should be on the look out for. He was just layin there until my attack cat tried to scare him off but to no avail he stood up and she was too intimidated by his rather large frame.

This isn't the first time and most likely won't be the last. If his older friends come around their dead meat.

1025031037a.jpg

Be on the look out for these types of little punks milling around your property. This one we'll just call spike was caught stealing apples from behind my shop this morning. I took this picture at about forty feet away with my crappy cell phone but it gives you an idea of the types you should be on the look out for. He was just layin there until my attack cat tried to scare him off but to no avail he stood up and she was too intimidated by his rather large frame.

This isn't the first time and most likely won't be the last. If his older friends come around their dead meat.

Roflmao, we had the same problem but they ganged up on us so we gave them to them.
Gave em the pear trees too.

Never drunk but at night they have huge parties, even over flowing into the back yard. They are so disrespectful they even defecate wherever they see fit. I thought after I shot and killed one of their older brothers a few years back (justified shooting he was carrying a bunch of deadly pointed weapons) in the same area they'd learn their lesson but I guess not.

Deadeye, do you ever see any of these little gangbangers getting drunk on your property? I know a family who's pot belly pig gets drunk eating fallen fermenting apples.

The reason I ask: African Animals Getting Drunk From Ripe Marula Fruit - YouTube

Keith

I've been having serious issues with roaming bands of this gang called Gobblers. They are huge packs of 30 to 50, and wake me up in the morning. They climb on everything. Gobble here and there, get on the roof even. And they have super powers, such as flight. They can fly, looks funny and their landings aren't pretty but they sure do fly.

I bet your gang and mine would have a hilarious turf war!

All I got are coons on the roof. Course mine are banging each other it sounds like. Tomorrow the Maple tree they use as an elevator gets chicken wired. If I could find a good recipe I might put out a few traps as well.

UPDATE! One of the older hoodlums came around today so I blew his miserable apple stealin butt away. Well I blew his neck up anyway and while I was dealing with him two more of his gang came by the shop. I think the one was Spikes twin brother and the other was his sister.

004.jpg

003.jpg

Nice! Just asking cause I don't know, and I'm not trying to start anything. Do you have a deer tag for right now in your area, or because he was eating your apples, you can legally shoot him? I know you can shoot problem animals on your land.

Nice! Just asking cause I don't know, and I'm not trying to start anything. Do you have a deer tag for right now in your area, or because he was eating your apples, you can legally shoot him? I know you can shoot problem animals on your land.

tag.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads