JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
UPDATE! One of the older hoodlums came around today so I blew his miserable apple stealin butt away. Well I blew his neck up anyway and while I was dealing with him two more of his gang came by the shop. I think the one was Spikes twin brother and the other was his sister.

That'll teach him

UPDATE: My brother was out today just enjoying himself when all of the sudden another mob of apple stealin gangbangers attacked. Luckily he had just replaced the recoil band, He drew back and struck this sucka with a 125gr round ball, don't worry he has a permit to carry that.

010.jpg

A couple years ago I saw two deer at 39th and Main in north downtown Vancouver, there's a vacant lot with a minute mart type store. The were perfectly back lit by the store lights. It was just after midnight sine I was on the way home and I work till midnight.

And no deer season "Adrenaline taste".... When I lived in Florence, I used to sit in my kitchen for breakfast.... And watch the Spikes and Does eat my Apples in the back yard... A distance half what you mentioned.... If I was wasn't inside City Limits, surrounded on Three sides by Liberals from Kaliforn icate.... I would have invited them in for dinner.....

Happy Thanksgiving, Venison for Dinner?????

philip

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top