JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm gonna throw this out there, if they're 38 of any flavor, you might be able to fire them in a sturdy .357 safely? I believe the pressure in .357 is nearly double that of .38 special. I'm not saying I "would" but that I "might" and certainly it's a judgement call for the individual shooter.....

The disassembly/sell as components route is of course safest

I'm gonna throw this out there, if they're 38 of any flavor, you might be able to fire them in a sturdy .357 safely? I believe the pressure in .357 is nearly double that of .38 special. I'm not saying I "would" but that I "might" and certainly it's a judgement call for the individual shooter.....

My issue is its easy to double charge a pistol round.

I'm with the pull them down for components crowd.

How many do you have? If a lot it's worth getting the tools if you don't have them. Or give them away or sell them here.

Last Edited:

The thing with stumbled upon
reloads is that you just don't know who assembled them and what their recipe was. That unknown factor can be worrisome.

PM sent. I'll take them and since I'm in Battle Ground connecting should be easy.

On the other hand ...

As already mentioned by @41mag, an inertial bullet puller is inexpensive and if you are a reloaded a great addition to your tool kit.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads