JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Mods should close this thread. There is nothing here of any value except a gratuitous fight to be had.
Or change the thread title to include quotation marks, as the OP seems to obviously intended?
I don't mean to deny low hanging fruit to anyone but hey, it's pretty obvious.

Kid was way outa line, and plain wrong.

OREGON Cops have crappy training, that SERIOUSLY needs to be re-thunk. When you pull someone over, you as a cop need to immediately tell the asswipe why? A cop playing twenty questions with the person just pulled over is just bad form and stupid, and escalated the situation. There is no justification for the training these cops get. I have been pulled over 2 times and that very first question "you tell me what you think you did" Pissed me off for a week! Not rational yup.... but I felt violated. Once was for not indicating, once for standing up on the KLR 650 motorbike so I could see crossing traffic over an SUV in front. The cop could not explain what I did wrong, but he pressured me to violate my 5th AM rights, and made it very confrontational, uncomfortable, and in the end after 45 minutes of consulting with a supervisor... had to let me go with a stern warning.......

There is a CBS talk from a LA cop that does it right. the guy has cited more people than any man alive and has a near zero contesting in court, zero assaults, zero drawing service weapon, zero complaints against him. Why?

Because the very first thing he does when he comes up to the window is say good morning/afternoon, I'm so sorry I had to pull you over, but you were... texting, speeding etc.etc.

By the time he has talked it through, you want to appologise to the cop for being a dick. He is clear, direct, precise, and polite, and fast. He does not waste oxygen, on BS. He does his job...

I'll post here if I can find it.

I'm adding Deputy Elton Simmons to my Christmas card list.

Mods should close this thread. There is nothing here of any value except a gratuitous fight to be had.

Or change the thread title to include quotation marks, as the OP seems to obviously intended?
I don't mean to deny low hanging fruit to anyone but hey, it's pretty obvious.

How about both? This has run it's course :)

Status

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top