JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Looks like a certain WA police department deserves some care packages. What an absolute jackwad for putting that poor girl through that turmoil. "What am I being stopped for?" "Reckless driving." "lol, what's that?"

Seems it would have been easier to hand the officer his license & reg, take the ticket & fight said ticket in court.

Now he'll have a whole bunch a time in courts.

--imagine if you got into a fender bender with that guy, and he started acting all weird, then he gets out of the car...with his machete.

You know, like how most people carry there machete.

^^lol, like how most people carry their machete

machete.jpg

Seems it would have been easier to hand the officer his license & reg, take the ticket & fight said ticket in court.

Now he'll have a whole bunch a time in courts.

--imagine if you got into a fender bender with that guy, and he started acting all weird, then he gets out of the car...with his machete.

You know, like how most people carry there machete.

It's OK. I'm betting His parents will spend every last dollar on there precious. :D

He certainly acts like he grew up with to big a safety net? Such self importance.

Freaking loser doesn't even have enough self respect to be embarrassed by the video.

I love how his girlfriend threw him under the bus.

This isn't there first illigal stop! And yes its Illigal a parking lot is private property and just because you're going faster than the rest of the the cars doesn't mean you're going above posted speed limit, what if everyone else is going slower. This is the same Pd that Gavin Siem went to jail for. Standing up for another young man being arrested by.
Stacy

This isn't there first illigal stop! And yes its Illigal a parking lot is private property and just because you're going faster than the rest of the the cars doesn't mean you're going above posted speed limit, what if everyone else is going slower. This is the same Pd that Gavin Siem went to jail for. Standing up for another young man being arrested by.
Stacy

I'm not convinced your any better a Lawyer than the kid in the video. :s0002:

But you go for it! :s0140:

Last Edited:
It's OK. I'm betting His parents will spend every last dollar on there precious. :D....

Man I hope not, but sometimes ya just can't teach some folks.

Kids today! My Dad once booted me UP a set of stairs for squealing my tires down the end of our street. Lessons learned- don't do stupid shnit around my Dad, and well...just don't do stupid shnit.

Man I hope not, but sometimes ya just can't teach some folks.

Kids today! My Dad once booted me UP a set of stairs for squealing my tires down the end of our street. Lessons learned- don't do stupid shnit around my Dad, and well...just don't do stupid shnit.
That last part seems to be lost on a lot of our 'cops are bad' posters lately.

I just wanted to take a moment to thank the Chelan county sheriffs officers for there service, and also thank them for giving this knucklehead a wake up call about reality. maybe next time he gets pulled over ,he will obey police commands.

No sympathy for the little prick. He got what he deserved with that attitude. I think the cops did a decent job of keeping their calm through the whole thing.

Was it me or did the cop try and force him to violate his 5th amendment right from the start of the conversation? "Tell me what you did wrong?"

Also, if he was on private property does the cop even have the authority to pull him over for a traffic crime?

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads