JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Bend
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For your consideration, an ultra-rare Pacific DL500 Hydraulic Loader for trade. This loader comes complete with hydraulic pump (located under the bench) and controls as shown in the pictures. This loader was built around 1964 and as you can imagine, replacement parts are no longer available. This loader was used regularly up until~ 5 years ago, but is offered untested at this time. It would be a viable machine for someone with resources to make any parts that might break in operation, or for someone who already owns one of these looking for a spare parts machine. The machine is located at my mom's house in Omaha, so if someone wanted it, we would have to figure out logistics. I live in Bend but get to Omaha from time to time. I would like 2K Small Pistol Primers or open to offers. More than anything, I would hate to see this go to the scrap heap if someone could use it. If there is no interest, I will scavenge the hydraulics off of it when it's time to divest mom's estate, and pitch the rest. No rush, as I expect mom will be around for awhile, would just like to identify a good home for this unicorn if one exists.

IMG_2392.JPG IMG_2393.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews