JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates

Upcoming Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates
Nope. This would be my first time. Any advice?
Bring food and drinks as options on site are limited, cost is high for food&drinks on site. Also be ready to possibly carry a lot of stuff so bring a backpack or get one there. Also plan out what you want to see or do as a number of things overlap. Parking is cheaper if you have cash if I remember right.

Also firearms are welcome but concealed only (NO!! open carry), they do prefer people let them know you have it at their security booth to avoid any issues and that's it. I've never had an issue CCing there before.

Last Edited:
Here you go.
BiMart 9mm sale price 20240201.jpg
Made in Turkey by ZSR.
I have a pile of it, but have yet to pull the trigger on shooting any...

Nope. This would be my first time. Any advice?
Be prepared for a $12.00 parking spot. We quit this mess some years ago and don't miss it at all! You will never see in your life so many people that will stop in the middle of an aisle with no clue that they are holding people up. SCREW METRO.

Now, if you're looking to book a once in a lifetime Alaska fishing trip. Local hunting/fishing guides. Or a safari in some far away land. It would be a good place to get some brochures.

Yeah, I'm wondering about the actual show ammo. It could be the same, or not. There is another one coming up in Eugene which is the great, but probably less of a mess than PDX. I think the ammo this summer was CCI Blazer 115gr.

Yeah, I'm wondering about the actual show ammo. It could be the same, or not. There is another one coming up in Eugene which is the great, but probably less of a mess than PDX. I think the ammo this summer was CCI Blazer 115gr.
Was hearing an ad for Northwest Armory that had Blazer Brass for, I think,$11.99 a box of 50, with a 20 box limit? Maybe give them a call. BiMart also had Buffalo 9mm for $9.99. I don't buy 9mm so may be off some.

There's more including 45lc, 30-30, 44mag,38special, 22lr, 22wmr, 40s&w, 30-06, 270, 308, 300wm, 7.62x39, 22-250, 6.5, 00buck, tactical slug and more just don't have the pictures. Bimart booth
20240214_112656.jpg 20240214_112700.jpg 20240214_112742.jpg 20240214_112751.jpg 20240214_112928.jpg 20240214_113017.jpg 20240214_113046.jpg

Last Edited:
We used to go to the Sportsman's Show religiously! Those guys ^^^, got a bunch of my money, presuming it was the same guys. But they were never at the Sportsman's Show, they were always at The EXPO gun shows. They also had good prices on CCI primers! After things started letting up after Sandy Hook I bought a 5K case for $125.00. They were good people! Glad to see them doing biz here again.

We used to go to the Sportsman's Show religiously! Those guys ^^^, got a bunch of my money, presuming it was the same guys. But they were never at the Sportsman's Show, they were always at The EXPO gun shows. They also had good prices on CCI primers! After things started letting up after Sandy Hook I bought a 5K case for $125.00. They were good people! Glad to see them doing biz here again.
Bimart booth and the prices are pretty good.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top