JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
46 U.S senators voted to give our 2nd amendment rights to the u.n ALL were DEMOCRATS, including one OF YOUR OWN, RON WYDEN. He in my opinion betrayed our trust, and our nation. Don't forget that come reelection time.

Wyden AND Merkley. The Portland metro area is driving the political bus
in Oregon--W-A-Y over on the left side of the road--the rest of us are just
along for the ride or getting thrown under it.

come on dewdz spend five minutes doing some research NOT on dumb propaganda sites and you'll quickly see how you're easily whipped into a frenzy over nothing.

snopes.com: U.N. Arms Trade Treaty

Hey shilling, I suppose this site is the biggest propaganda site of all, in which case you would be right.

U.S. Senate: Legislation & Records Home > Votes > Roll Call Vote

"Statement of Purpose: To uphold Second Amendment rights and prevent the United States from entering into the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty"

fI know its a total shocker that Jim inhofe would give the amendment an inflammatory and misleading title.

use your noodle.

But perhaps most telling about the treaty is the short list of countries that voted against it last week: Iran, North Korea and Syria.

come on dewdz spend five minutes doing some research NOT on dumb propaganda sites and you'll quickly see how you're easily whipped into a frenzy over nothing.

How about a former UN ambassador and a law professor from a Cal Berkeley in the WSJ?

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB100...8413110123095782.html?mod=WSJ_Opinion_LEADTop

They seem to disagree with some of the points Snopes makes. The amendment vote was largely symbolic but speaks volumes about those who voted against it.

The UN really has no purpose as far as the US in concerned. My opinion is we should just walk away and say thanks, but no thanks. Not like we need them for anything. We would still have allies, but we wouldn't have to allow places like China or Iran to be on Human Rights councils. We could just sit back and laugh at the ridiculousness of it all.

Snopes is now unreliable. They've recently begun to hedge their positions on several popular issues, down playing the truth or falsity of certain arguments and "facts" in relation to things like global warming if they might offend lots of people.

I don't think snopes is the end all be all or infallible at all but they list their sources and make corrections when needed. the instances I've read where they've been proven wrong all seem to related to weird pop culture stuff. I try to always dig and get beyond just reading opinions.

Snopes is now unreliable. They've recently begun to hedge their positions on several popular issues, down playing the truth or falsity of certain arguments and "facts" in relation to things like global warming if they might offend lots of people.

I have never figured out why anyone would check Snopes for anything. It is run by 2 Commiefornia Libtards, so do you believe what is posted there?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top