JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks tac,
I remember seeing a "Blued" compensator kit in an ad a while back, but I forgot where.:(
There are many ads for the complete pistol, shown with a blued compensator, but so far none for the kit alone.
According to the testing I've seen, the barrel extension adds 100 fps to the muzzle velocity without effecting the inherent accuracy.:)

Gee tac, I might need one. If I ever loose mine, my steak eating days are over.:D
What range are you shooting paper plates at?
Wife & I shoot the little metal air gun animals and paper in the garage at 7 meters, ( pellet & Air Soft pistols).
Open the garage when it's warm and shoot 12 meters with the pump and CO2 rifles.:)

Last Edited:
According to the testing I've seen, the barrel extension adds 100 fps to the muzzle velocity without effecting the inherent accuracy.:)
I've heard some of the "this device will increase your velocity" hype but mostly it's been somebody trying to sell the Blue Pill! I've put a few rounds over a chronograph, both with and without compensators, yet I've never seen an increase in velocity. Would someone please tell me what I've been doing wrong?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

KKG,
The term,"Compensator" isn't quite correct in this case.o_O
The barrel is replaced with one 2" longer. Thus the increase in velocity.:)

I think tac is more Texan than Brit putting on those, "Bar-B-Q grips a? :p:p:D

KKG,
The term,"Compensator" isn't quite correct in this case.o_O
The barrel is replaced with one 2" longer. Thus the increase in velocity.
Now that would account for an increase. Nothing being equal, it might be an increase if there is any "Push" left but it could also account for a decrease if there isn't any "Push" left in the Propellant. Of course, the increase in barrel will also decrease the Concealment factor of the gun. Not many are concerned with hiding an air pistol but then who knows.

OK tac, I'm not serious enough to do this..... Walther Air-Pistols.jpg

So, I settled for using an Exacto saw to score the front sight Walther Air-Pistols Sight.jpg
blade and finished off with a "Mouse Tail" file. The fiber optic bar is an extra from the Duck Buster kit I put on my MK1919.
Once the groove was the right depth, I super glued the bar into place. The sight lights up like neon and at 25 feet the POI
is smack on.:)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads