JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Summary: great fun and reliable if willing to live with magazine quirks and use proper bbs. I have yet to use the sights cuz it's just too fun to shoot from the hip.

Pros:

- Authentic look and feel

- Excellent rat a tat typewriter full auto sounds & blowback action

- Backyard friendly

- Full auto

- Low cost ($133-$153)

- 465 fps is on the higher side for full auto BB guns and higher than full auto pistols

Cons:

- Magazine. Poor spring design responsible for feeding problems. Also fails to pierce 2nd co2 cartridge unless u really crank down on the screw hard when installing.

- cannot use crosman copper-plated bbs

Details:

Magazine. : Can be reliable if using good bbs and loading not more than 40 or so bbs (mag capacity is 52). Problem with mag is the long spring shifts to the side when compressed (see pic below) often making it not put full force on follower. U can pull spring upward and release with a knife, screw, pencil, etc to make it seat properly so that it doesn't go to the side but when it's really full this is very hard to do. When using hornady black bbs or daisy steel bbs (not zinc plated ones) reliability is excellent ifyou see that spring is flat and not to the side. Normally around 40 bbs is the max. I ordered another mag to see if it will eliminate the problem. Do not use crosman bbs they do not work do not waste ur time like I did trying to get them to work.

Shoots excellent in small bursts or full mag dump (ie 40 bbs or so) with the magazine caveats listed above.

Look, feel, and function are excellent including folding stock.

Re sound, surprisingly it is backyard friendly sound-wise out of the box. I fitted suppressors and there is simply no need for them as the action is the loudest thing and it's not loud at all. The main reason is the tone. It sounds like a low powered air stapler type of sound not an airgun sound at all. Not a sharp smack or pop type of sound. More like a power tool type of sound. Sort of like a low speed and low power battery powered impact wrench. On full auto I wouldn't hesitate to use it in backyard and I'm very fussy about sounds that way. The first 5 seconds of this video shows the sound (I did not watch any of the video beyond 5 seconds so cannot say if it's worth ur time to watch it not).

These bbs both work well in it. Seems to me the Daisy ones shown (not zinc plated which I did not try) have a bit more power than the black ones and certainly seem more polished than the black ones as they roll around like they are on ice. $4ish for 1050 bbs on Amazon.
B18D4C49-A7BE-4FF3-B23F-495B10336F89.jpeg
58F90906-52EC-4C29-B1DB-F00753FF8DBB.jpeg
Magazine spring shifted to the side:
24DDC972-E7A0-425C-B714-785988F72CC7.png

Last Edited:
Updating this thread. Recieved new magazine and spring does not go to the side even when mag is completely full. Seems to work fine with black bbs for an entire mag.

So the one that came with the Gun has a screwy spring. I might see if I can find a similar spring somewhere to replace it. I don't want to bother to return, too much hassle. For the faulty mag, maybe just removing spring and flipping it over so that it tries to flex to the other side might do it but I doubt it.

Just for fun I combined two videos to compare BB gun fire rate to a real mp40. Since zero blowback I guess BB gun might as well have highest firing rate u can get. Definitely much higher than real one which I understand it is very controllable due to lower fire rate (have never shot one myself).

Did a bit of artificial weathering with steel wool. I like looks better now. Before it looked like shiny new and somewhat plasticy looking gun. Now it looks more realistic to me. Plus it shoots better now too! ok, kidding about the shooting part...
IMG_0523.JPG
IMG_0532a.jpg
This is what it looked like before (pic is from internet):
E4A322BD-4813-4705-9375-FF59A77518A1.jpeg

Last Edited:
A couple other versions they have are M1a1 with non removable stock and apparently higher fire rate
View attachment 1061372
And m3 grease gun version supposedly coming out soon:
View attachment 1061369

Oh man, I may have to buy one of these!

I have the M3 and a spare mag. Fun gun. $165 at Grab-a-Gun. Also have a KWC Uzi from Evike. They have both BB and air soft. $185. I have 2 spare mags and a Guardian mock 12" suppressor. Only shoots 1 1/2 mags per co2 cart.

I have the M3 and a spare mag. Fun gun. $165 at Grab-a-Gun. Also have a KWC Uzi from Evike. They have both BB and air soft. $185. I have 2 spare mags and a Guardian mock 12" suppressor. Only shoots 1 1/2 mags per co2 cart.
Cool. Love the looks of the grease gun. Really cool how they can get authentic feeling weight, feel of these guns. Mine loves daisy precision max bbs. Hornady bbs work well too but the Daisy precision have the most power and most accurate. Doesn't like crosman bbs. Have not tried regular Daisy bbs.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads