JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Point-defense lasers rear, EMP-firing AESA up front, Sidewinders and AMRAAMs on new pylon-shoulder and wingtip rails, find somewhere to cram in an internal gun or two... we even got the guy who did the Centennial Of Naval Aviation "heritage paint" program to design a special three-tone Marianas Turkey Shoot paintjob for us, since the idea was hatched during the CONA festivities. :)

Point-defense lasers rear, EMP-firing AESA up front, Sidewinders and AMRAAMs on new pylon-shoulder and wingtip rails, find somewhere to cram in an internal gun or two... we even got the guy who did the Centennial Of Naval Aviation "heritage paint" program to design a special three-tone Marianas Turkey Shoot paintjob for us. :)

Pop the corn and watch North Korea go up in several mushroom clouds!

A co-worker was a mechanic on the "hot section" of the J79 engine.

Pro Tip :
They used Phillips Milk of Magnesia for anti-seize compound.
Said it worked better that any manufactured product for the bolts in the hot section of the J79.

but the F4... whoever designed her lines was drunk, or 6 years old, or both :D
My dad said when the guys from M-D came to Kelly Johnson (of Skunkworks fame) with the design of the F4 and asked him what he thought of it, he said he wasn't even sure it would fly.
It's hard to imagine him ever being more wrong about an airplane.

The Phantom was a monster, and served 3 branches of our .mil very well for an awful lot of years.
And what the Israelis were able to wring out of it was nothing short of amazing. They raised hell with a lot of MiGs that were supposed to be superior fighters.

At any rate, consider me in on the group buy. I love that burly old bird, and that gawdawful howl it makes in the turns!
Can we paint it in USMC-camo livery?

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top