JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Anyone who is not lying to themselves knows laws mean NOTHING to those who choose to ignore them. What burns me the most is the repeat offender scum who the people pushing more gun laws protect and coddle.
That's what it's really about. Since the drugs don't get people locked up, the guns they carry are one of the only ways to get someone booked and held. Can't be having that!

Some counties in WA aren't even booking class B felonies anymore. You know, like negligent manslaughter, stalking, violation of restraining orders….

Anyone who is not lying to themselves knows laws mean NOTHING to those who choose to ignore them. What burns me the most is the repeat offender scum who the people pushing more gun laws protect and coddle.
What if… the plan is to continually allow the scum to reoffend so as to continue to be a source to point to and say "we need to ban these guns."

I'd be okay with nonviolent felons getting full rights.. however several criminal court cases have said essentially that "once a criminal, always a criminal" and in doing so, applying that logic... once a felon, always a felon... therefore society cannot "trust " them with their full civil rights :rolleyes: but I am also of the opinion that if society cannot trust the convict to be free with full rights; then that convict should not be free in the society.
Yes sir.

That's what it's really about. Since the drugs don't get people locked up, the guns they carry are one of the only ways to get someone booked and held. Can't be having that!

Some counties in WA aren't even booking class B felonies anymore. You know, like negligent manslaughter, stalking, violation of restraining orders….
And they want to after someone smoking the turds in self-defense, it boggles the mind. Its almost like there is an agenda or something.

What if… the plan is to continually allow the scum to reoffend so as to continue to be a source to point to and say "we need to ban these guns."
That is exactly what they are doing. They pass laws then allow the scum to ignore them. There is no other explanation than they are doing this so they can come back and say they need more. Then a large part of the gun owners fall right in line and support it. Telling themselves that is they just give up one more compromise they will be left alone. It is amazing to watch them delude themselves year after year. Then the same people who were all in on compromise scream about 2A when the people they wanted to compromise with come after something they care about. 🤬

I got no problem with this, provided no violence or threat of violence was involved. I got a buddy who sold some drugs once and was arrested in a sting. He wasn't carrying. The police then searched his house and found some pistols there and he was charged with dealing but while possessing a firearm. Thats some bubblegum.

I also love how many experts we have on the inner workings of various police forces and the charging and enforcement policies of several prosecuting attorneys offices. It's truly enlightening.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top