JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
HPD Releases Video Of Carjacking, Shooting [VIDEO]

Video -

Looks like Long Guns

Shots fired

1508359205-1508359205-8753.jpg

Damn, that looks more like some kind of attempt at a hit, done by amateurs, to me. Very strange.

I thought the same thing until I saw right at the begining of the video the dumb arse wrecked his car into the ditch. One of the perps took off running and the other three stopped to get the other car shooting the poor guy. Either way its a load of crap!!

I thought the same thing until I saw right at the begining of the video the dumb arse wrecked his car into the ditch. One of the perps took off running and the other three stopped to get the other car shooting the poor guy. Either way its a load of crap!!

You're right. After watching it a few more times it's even stranger. Van seems to be sitting there waiting, when shooters wreck and jump out it pulls into drive. Then one shooter is firing at something in the direction of the car they wrecked while another seems to run past the car they stole off to who knows where. Wonder if they morons had just pulled some kind of robbery? I would sure be interested to hear more on this if the news puts out more. Whole thing looks very strange.

i edited out the "lol" in my last post. i missed the prr that the lady was shot to death and isnt a laughing matter. woops.

unfortunate. i still would have given them my car if they came at me with guns.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top