JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
More and more humans showing they are really just animals. :(
True…and I keep the following in mind as our times unfold

60C6AE8C-4BF1-42F5-AE1F-A668F730E635.jpeg

"Which is very, very brazen, very unusual for someone to be stealing not only a gun but also going through the pockets of a person who is laying on the sidewalk dying."

I hope that guy realizes that the law requires him to take that firearm to an FFL for the transfer. I'd hate for him to get into trouble for inadvertently breaking a common sense law like that.

"Then that same male reaches into the victim's pockets and appears to be taking items from the victim's pockets," Mr Small said. "Which is very, very brazen, very unusual for someone to be stealing not only a gun but also going through the pockets of a person who is laying on the sidewalk dying."

Another democrat run city like potland. Gotta' wonder if that police chief just started in Philly? Transferred from Mayberry maybe.

Far be it from me to not dump on the Democratic idiots who run the blue cities and states but this is more than just a breakdown in those types of places; it's a breakdown of our entire culture and it is perpetuated by the elite who want to keep us illiterate mindless zombies who only want more, more and more stuff that we don't actually need to survive and as a result this happens, that we sink to this level of depravity that of such is slowly replacing everything that is decent within us.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top