Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Two grade school girls suspended

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by civilian75, Jan 23, 2013.

1. civilian75

civilian75 Hillsboro, OR Well-Known Member

2. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

I guess they should have brought in a counterterrorist unit to deal with us when we had squirt guns in elementary school.

3. DMax

DMax Yamhill Well-Known Member

and water ballon bombs

mosinguy1 and (deleted member) like this.
  4. soulrider

soulrider Aloha/Beaverton Member

WTH? paper gun and they flip out? and a bubble gun that wasnt even on school grounds? what is wrong with people?

5. coyote223

coyote223 NW Oregon Stamp Collector,,,

They want to scare guns right out of the kids. All part of the Indoctrination,,,

6. moose

moose northwet coast Well-Known Member

I have instructed my kids to never ever speak of guns in any context at school.

Back in my day, the first day of deer season was a school holiday.

7. RVTECH

RVTECH LaPine Well-Known Member

I brought guns into a Redmond, OR grade school to teach Hunter's Safety in one of the teacher's classrooms after school (she was an avid hunter)

8. Swedish K

Swedish K SW Washington Moderator Staff Member

In high school back in CO the principal lived down the street from me. He wanted to go pheasant with us when he heard we were going and had me pick up his shotgun and shells when I was on lunch. I bet that doesn't fly many places these days - walking into the principals office with a 12 ga over the shoulder and a couple boxes of shells in hand.
    Now days they pull this BS suspending little kids for a paper cutout in a shape similar to a gun and a bubble blaster? I recall hearing a kid got suspended for wearing a hat with a pic of an AK on it and another for wearing a tie with a Glock tie tack. Something has gone way too far with the thought police...

9. mosinguy1

mosinguy1 out by the ocean Active Member

We used to bring super soakers to school, I can only imagine the emergency response team that would be called for those!!!!

10. novamind

novamind Hillsboro Active Member

Its gone to far, it is extream beyond Belief and Reason.. many in the public have gone Batshut Insane...The Crazy Thoughts and Overboard thinking and Reasoning. All the while portraying it to be a locical way to be and think and whats wrong with you? For not being this way?...All I can say is The True Zombie world has begun...It Shows. God Bless America. We are gonna need it.

11. Kevinkris

Kevinkris Aloha Well-Known Member

they would have had swat on you and the news would have said a group of student had assault water weapons at the school.

hell im only 25 and my high school in Florida actually had a gun safety course, which i took during school hours and got extra credit for.