Two grade school girls suspended

Reactions
Reactions
In high school back in CO the principal lived down the street from me. He wanted to go pheasant with us when he heard we were going and had me pick up his shotgun and shells when I was on lunch. I bet that doesn't fly many places these days - walking into the principals office with a 12 ga over the shoulder and a couple boxes of shells in hand.
Now days they pull this BS suspending little kids for a paper cutout in a shape similar to a gun and a bubble blaster? I recall hearing a kid got suspended for wearing a hat with a pic of an AK on it and another for wearing a tie with a Glock tie tack. Something has gone way too far with the thought police...

Reactions
Its gone to far, it is extream beyond Belief and Reason.. many in the public have gone Batshut Insane...The Crazy Thoughts and Overboard thinking and Reasoning. All the while portraying it to be a locical way to be and think and whats wrong with you? For not being this way?...All I can say is The True Zombie world has begun...It Shows. God Bless America. We are gonna need it.

Reactions
We used to bring super soakers to school, I can only imagine the emergency response team that would be called for those!!!!
they would have had swat on you and the news would have said a group of student had assault water weapons at the school.

hell im only 25 and my high school in Florida actually had a gun safety course, which i took during school hours and got extra credit for.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course Webinar (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Washington, USA
Rimfire Challenge Feb 13th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA
Rimfire Challenge May 8th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Paul A Martin Historical Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great shop, selection and atmosphere
    One of the better firearm shop experiences I’ve had, Paul is very patient and helpful. Definitely going to be a repeat customer even though it’s...
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Service! A+
    Steve is a very nice guy and very easy to work with. I've done business with him a few times and will continue to.
    5.00 star(s)
    Great guy!
    Steve is a great guy to deal with!
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Nice Home Shop
    Had what I wanted at a good price. Messaged me when in stock.
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent Service
    Steve is an excellent guy to deal with. After looking at some Form 4 items at another dealer who didnt seem interested in my money, i emailed...
Top Bottom