JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I guess they should have brought in a counterterrorist unit to deal with us when we had squirt guns in elementary school.

In high school back in CO the principal lived down the street from me. He wanted to go pheasant with us when he heard we were going and had me pick up his shotgun and shells when I was on lunch. I bet that doesn't fly many places these days - walking into the principals office with a 12 ga over the shoulder and a couple boxes of shells in hand.
Now days they pull this BS suspending little kids for a paper cutout in a shape similar to a gun and a bubble blaster? I recall hearing a kid got suspended for wearing a hat with a pic of an AK on it and another for wearing a tie with a Glock tie tack. Something has gone way too far with the thought police...

Its gone to far, it is extream beyond Belief and Reason.. many in the public have gone Batshut Insane...The Crazy Thoughts and Overboard thinking and Reasoning. All the while portraying it to be a locical way to be and think and whats wrong with you? For not being this way?...All I can say is The True Zombie world has begun...It Shows. God Bless America. We are gonna need it.

We used to bring super soakers to school, I can only imagine the emergency response team that would be called for those!!!!
they would have had swat on you and the news would have said a group of student had assault water weapons at the school.

hell im only 25 and my high school in Florida actually had a gun safety course, which i took during school hours and got extra credit for.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top