JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for sale is a Lyman turbo sonic cleaner, used it about 10 times works like new. I just switched to a Frankfort Arsenal rotary so don't need this anymore. Comes with one full bottle of turbo sonic cleaner. $75 or best or what you got to trade?
682806.jpg 37109.jpg

Lyman's Turbo Sonic 2500 delivers ultrasonic cleaning that allows the reloader to clean cases inside and out in less than 10 minutes. The heated tank and Lyman's specially formulated case cleaning solution deliver superior case cleaning of case and primer pockets. The ultrasonic cavitation lifts and dissolves carbon, dirt and any residue left on fired cases.

• Heated tank and plastic basket delivers Superior Ultrasonic Performance.
  • Processes up to 900 9mm cases in less than 15 minutes.
  • Cleans cases inside & out, including primer pockets.

How about 55 grain Honady bullets with a cannalure? I would do about 850 for your sonic cleaner. You ship yours and I'll ship mine...John 541536nine six four four...

Up for sale is a Lyman turbo sonic cleaner, used it about 10 times works like new. I just switched to a Frankfort Arsenal rotary so don't need this anymore. Comes with one full bottle of turbo sonic cleaner. $75 or best or what you got to trade?
View attachment 222812 View attachment 222813

Lyman's Turbo Sonic 2500 delivers ultrasonic cleaning that allows the reloader to clean cases inside and out in less than 10 minutes. The heated tank and Lyman's specially formulated case cleaning solution deliver superior case cleaning of case and primer pockets. The ultrasonic cavitation lifts and dissolves carbon, dirt and any residue left on fired cases.

• Heated tank and plastic basket delivers Superior Ultrasonic Performance.
  • Processes up to 900 9mm cases in less than 15 minutes.
  • Cleans cases inside & out, including primer pockets.
Would you take $65.00.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top