JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Price
$123
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
SPRINGFIELD
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Like a lot of you, I have been doing to some trading here and there to balance out my supply so I can get the most loads out of what I have on hand.

First up, I have 400 Tula .223 Small Rifle primers, I believe these are made in the same factory as Wolf, just a different brand. When I shot highpower, this is what most of the line was using before sanctions on Russia! were put in place, Some people argue they are better than US made primers but I can't shoot that good so I won't guarantee it. I shot thousands of them, never had a problem but I did notice that they are kind of covered on the outside with primer compound so if you use a lot of them you need to clean your priming gear or the green residue will build up.

I also have a 100 pack of CCI BR2 large rifle primers, I don't remember when or where I got them but I have no use for them

So for me to give up these 500 primers, I am specifically looking for 300 CCI#34"s and 200 large pistol primers in exchange. Please no primers that are decades old

I also have 400 rounds of Remington 45ACP 230gr Hollow Points in 100 round packs. I picked these up in 2012 as part of a trade and have been lugging them around ever since.
For these I am open to more trade options things I am looking for in order of priority.

6.5 Creedmore Brass, new or once fired
H4350
Large Pistol or Small Pistol Primers
.224 69gr match or 77gr match Noslers or Sierras
80% forged and anodized lowers
CFE Pistol

45s.jpg also45s.jpg primers.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show