JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Colt
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Veneta
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Looking to potentially trade some handguns...
Only looking for trades at this time. Not opposed to bundle deals if you have something really nice, however I'm not interested in adding cash on my end.
Everything is in very good to excellent condition and functions as it should, I take great care of my firearms.
As variety is the spice of life, I'm looking to trade for something different and fun to enjoy while target shooting. No, I don't specifically know what I want.
Things I have no interests in...22lr, .40s&w, SAO revolvers, hunting rifles/shotguns, black powder, non firearm related items.

-FNX tactical with surefire X300 and trijicon RMR
.45acp, includes 3 mags and factory soft case

-Ruger GP100 match champion in .22lr, 10 shot cylinder. What you see is what you get.

-Colt CCG Talo exclusive 1911 in .45acp. Series 70, (2) colt mags, box& papers.

-Ruger sr1911 in .45acp, davidsons exclusive FDE, 2 mags, box and papers, night sights

-Smith& Wesson 629 in .44 magnum, 5 inch barrel. Includes 4 hks speed loaders, box and papers, internal lock keys

-Kimber K6s snub nose .357magnum, 6 shot. As new. Includes box, papers, factory soft case.

-Glock 21 gen 3. Stippled with fairly aggressive texture, under cut trigger guard, 3 mags, night sights.

20200614_002112.jpg 20200501_201934.jpg 20200501_201916.jpg 20200501_201846.jpg 20191203_165656.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Getting lots of responses and messages, lots of info to research and process. Forgive me if I'm not able to respond to messages right away, but rest assured you will get a response and I won't leave anyone hanging

Do you still have the 629? And what kind of value do put on it? Are there any specific items or types of items you're looking for?

Do you still have the 629? And what kind of value do put on it? Are there any specific items or types of items you're looking for?
Trade value around 850 (unless you value your trade at full blown retail for a used pistol, then I do to and the value is 1,099). Looking for uncommon, unique, and interesting firearms. Having a large collection, I already have many common production pistols. Definitely not looking to trade down, bit could add cash on my end for something that catches my eye. Pm with any offers, I'm going to close this post.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.