JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Flew with my rifle to Salt Lake, and did some long range shooting in Wyoming after work hours.
Checked my rifle through on the way back.
At the TSA screening, the agent scans my ticket and says, "Oh, you have a firearm."
I didn't know they embedded that info into the ticket code.

Did they grope your shwantz and nutzac like they did to me last month? Just a random check tho...so it was okay :rolleyes:

I hate TSA dummies and the bass ackwards policies of flying with a firearm.

I checked a pelican double rifle case. Flew to NM and back, when we got back to Seattle I'm waiting forever for it to show up on the luggage carousel and it never did. So I go ask a person and they tell me they put the guns in a cart off to the side.

Basically ANYBODY could have walked off with a couple grand in that case and I would have been SOL. Bumb dastards.

Another time a TSA employee was holding it in their office to make sure it didn't get stolen. Apparently it's a free for all any day of the week what might happen.

I hate TSA dummies and the bass ackwards policies of flying with a firearm.

I checked a pelican double rifle case. Flew to NM and back, when we got back to Seattle I'm waiting forever for it to show up on the luggage carousel and it never did. So I go ask a person and they tell me they put the guns in a cart off to the side.

Basically ANYBODY could have walked off with a couple grand in that case and I would have been SOL. Bumb dastards.

Another time a TSA employee was holding it in their office to make sure it didn't get stolen. Apparently it's a free for all any day of the week what might happen.

Nearly the same thing happened to me when we flew to Boise with checked rifles. The hard cases didn't come out with our luggage. We asked where they might be, and nobody knew. We looked in a number of likely places to no avail, but after way too much time, and we we were getting desperate for answers, we went to the airline office, and we found our gun cases sitting in a hallway, completely unattended. :eek:

Nearly the same thing happened to me when we flew to Boise with checked rifles. The hard cases didn't come out with our luggage. We asked where they might be, and nobody knew. We looked in a number of likely places to no avail, but after way too much time, and we we were getting desperate for answers, we went to the airline office, and we found our gun cases sitting in a hallway, completely unattended. :eek:

:eek::rolleyes::mad:

I'm gonna experience things for myself for the first time next month. I'm gonna fly to Phoenix with my G26 and the GF will be bringing her G19. After we are done there, we are gonna head over to Palm Springs. I am only gonna have the 10 round mags that came with my G26 and I bought a 10 rounder for the G19.

I didn't know my FDE G19 was not legit in California ahahahah another reason why I hate that state but I digress. So ya...... oh btw.... both Glocks are Gen3 ;)

Last time I flew, I opted out of the body scanner. I went through the metal detector and a Toilet Seat Attendant "agent" physically checked my person. I could have placed one of those hard and heavy duty polymer daggers or the knife shaped tool in my bottom cheeks area and they would have never known....... TSA is just an illusion that you are safe..... again I digress. Wanna pi$$ of the TSA? ask them how many terrorists they've detained/arrested lol.

Try going through security with 6 8oz bottles of breast milk.

Never seen such a clown show in my life.

Then the butt cream was over 4oz. The guy nearly pooped himself. Kept saying we were trying to bring on an oversized tube of toothpaste. Big letters on the front clearly labeled butt paste. Lol, I kept joking that he could gladly take it and use it if he'd like, as toothpaste that is.

Then the scissors, dear baby Jesus the agony. They even whipped out a measuring tape for those.

Funniest part was the thumbs up I got for a patch I've got on the diaper bag from another guard.

E9725E49-96E6-4FED-AD3C-6703A730DAD7.jpeg B72C8CD1-7D2D-46B2-9A04-DFCD5151D895.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews