JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Man Wearing Body Armor Busted With Luggage Full of Weapons at LAX - Yahoo!

I know this is a serious issue but TSA caught him and all is well so please save the sanctimonious 'what if...'

He was spotted by TSA because he was wearing body armor. Some other funny details included flame retardant leggings...being flame resistant doesn't make up for the fact that they're still leggings. TSA found a bunch of dangerous stuff in his luggage including kitchen mitts and tongs. The natural reaction is to call him a terrorist but I really think he's just bat poo insane.

LOL, can't say flame "ret ard"ant

and on target:

Crazy, who knows what this person could have done or if he was just testing the waters to see what could be brought in.

Looks like he went to a bad Taiwanese hooker parlor and bought all of the goodies.

it wasn't the TSA who spotted the man. it was customs. TSA's only use is stealing people's stuff and selling them on ebay, and groping children and elderly women. after reading this article, it appears as though they're pros at taking credit for another agency's work.

So, it seems that he may have been up to no good, but so far only law he may have broken was based on the smoke grenade. Everything beyond that is just conjecture. The media loves to make this some huge thing, when maybe he was just some kinky guy headed to LA or Las Vegas to have a night of 'fun'.

Who knows, but of course he will be lost in the system and the real details will most likely never be filtered through to the real world.

Anyone else notice how the media are a bunch of idiots? "Grenade" was on the header, I thought "dang dude had a grenade, that's not good". Then comes the twist, it was a SMOKE GRENADE!!!:s0131: Oh, the humanity of a smoke grenade!:s0054: To think the people on that plane could have been knocked out of the sky by the feared smoke "Grenade"!:s0131: Stupid media, lets blow it out of proportion!:s0154:

I thought Hunter S. Thompson was dead, not flying around the country with his usual accessories. Was there a Samoan attorney with him, and were they driving a pink '70s Cadillac?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top