JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi all,

Today is my birthday. I went out to the mailbox to find an envelope from the ATF; I was hoping it would be the Form 1 for an SBR I sent in back in December. And it was!

Marked up, with a return letter.

I had put the name of my trust as "XYZ Trust" when they really wanted "XYZ Trust dated December 10, 2011"

I guess I have to send in a corrected version now.

Happy Birthday to me....

Greg

I forgot to put my SS on a Form 1 a few years ago. If you have my luck, it will only take 1-2 weeks to see it back on your mail box.

On a different note, I sent a Form 1 myself last December. You just gave me hope mine will get home soon. :)

And.... Happy Birthday.

I'm going to call tomorrow, not sure if they want me to make additions to the originals or send in new ones. I also made the same mistake on a Form 4 I sent in back in March, I'd sure like to correct it sooner rather than later.

At this rate the whole thing (SBR and suppressor) won't be done until Christmas. Sigh....

Greg

The good news is once they receive the corrected forms it'll be turned around fairly quickly. I would be surprised if you were more than a week out. You should be fine making correction to the original forms but since you have the other forms pending with the same issue definitely call and ask what to do with the forms you just got and then mention you have some other forms pending with the same problem, you might just get lucky and get those pulled for correction and a quicker turn around.
Good luck and happy birthday!

I called about it today, apparently I have to correct the originals and send them back in. I have to wait for the pending Form 4 to get rejected before I cam correct it...

Greg

Hmmmm.... I recently got my SBR Form-1 approved and only had "Xxxxxx Family Trust" written in that box, without the, "dated xx, xx, 2011". I used the trust template posted here in the forums and it went w/o a hitch.

I guess Sandra Snook likes me more gooder than you. ;)

Hmmmm.... I recently got my SBR Form-1 approved and only had "Xxxxxx Family Trust" written in that box, without the, "dated xx, xx, 2011". I used the trust template posted here in the forums and it went w/o a hitch.

I guess Sandra Snook likes me more gooder than you. ;)

I guess. Wouldn't it be funny if my Form 4 (on which I also didn't put the date) was approved?

Received my Form 1 back today, all stamped and approved! Approval date was 6/30/12, received 7/5/12. I need to go rattle my FFL's cage to about a short-barreled upper now :s0155:

Got the upper today. Diggin it!

IMG_20120727_204504.jpg

Now for some sights....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR