JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My guess is they are tied up on prep for the 23rd and will do the appeal for everything after the judge slams the door on that Charleston part some time after the 23rd.
They are regrouping for sure. They probably have not experience dealing with a Right wing judge. They know they will actually have to try and make a valid argument and when it doesn't work their heads will explode.

Has anyone seen anything out of the AG's office? It seems oddly quiet after the mag ban injunction.

Maybe I missed it but you would think the state woulda been hot under the collar with a statement and intentions to appeal. Maybe the ORSC denial the first time around has them flustered(?)

Maybe waiting on the 3day ruling before they go full on whine-fest again to try and overturn all of the injunctions and stay at once(?)

That was my thought too, but it's very unlike the woke not to scream and throw a tantrum on a hair trigger. When they are quiet is when I worry WTF is going on. 🤣

They are regrouping for sure. They probably have not experience dealing with a Right wing judge. They know they will actually have to try and make a valid argument and when it doesn't work their heads will explode.

Perhaps they are also getting word from the people involved with the Duncan V Bonta case in California with Judge Benitez and figuring that if Benitez and Raschio both rule against the mag ban portion, and 9th Circus decides to allow the Benitez ruling to stand as it follows the Bruen guidelines issued forth by SCOTUS; mag bans may well be dead in water, and they're focusing on permit and "Charleston Loophole"? :rolleyes:

What's that all about? Worried law abiding gun owners are going to storm their offices or something?? They might want to make us criminals, but "law abiding", by definition... typically precludes the waving of arms and storming gooberment offices with gun fire.

.....just because that's what they would do. ;)
I was at my gym when they shut it down due to Covid. They accompanied OSHA agency in charge of being a thug for Brownstein.
https://www.statesmanjournal.com/st...d-violating-covid-19-restrictions/6639767002/

Of course, there are people saying that THEY WOULD NEVER DO stuff like that.

Yet, here we are......the purposeful delays from OSP BGC and their clown system, their no comments on enforcement, no permits and their lies to DOJ that they have a SYSTEM! A SYSTEM by the 8th :rolleyes:. Not to mention their orders to stand down during 2020, it all proves to me, they aren't anything but a political hit squad for the left.

Then again, a good friend who was a certain oregon governors former body guard and he saw hanky panky stuff and he then went to jail for some other reason.

Do I wear my tin foil hat like a Kippa....better believe it.

I've been to the office in downtown Salem, they have their OSP gestapos outside, 3 OSP cars and very briefly this week and last week was their fancy MRAP SWAT vehicle also.
Today, there is only 2 squad cars and what looks like 2 or 3 very cold troopers.
If by "the office" you mean the state capitol, there is always at least 1 squad car parked on the S side of the building, during the day anyhow, so there's nothing too unusual about that.

Yes, I am aware. I meant how is he seeing them not filled out correctly. Why would someone who is filling one out with all their personal information want someone else who isn't an FFL and isn't part of the transaction to see their form? To me, it's not much different than telling random strangers you can help them with their credit or personal finances but not have any license, bond or insurance to do so.
If you look at the history you'll see the massive push to have people swap their current FFL item over to one in the Portland to help with a faster transfer. You'll also see since you've been observant that there have been many discussions about helping out at other shops with paperwork etc. almost 3rd party meddling.

If you look at the history you'll see the massive push to have people swap their current FFL item over to one in the Portland to help with a faster transfer. You'll also see since you've been observant that there have been many discussions about helping out at other shops with paperwork etc. almost 3rd party meddling.
You missed his meaning. He clearly said he was aware of all that.

If you had read the full thread and been observant, you would have known that... and that his contention in that post was that he wasn't comfortable with a non FFL and non-employee of the pawn shop having access to their customers 4473's containg personal information and responses.

...as do others of us. đź‘Ť

If you had read the full thread and been observant, you would have known that... and that his contention in that post was that he wasn't comfortable with a non FFL and non-employee of the pawn shop having access to a customers personal information and responses from their 4473.

1671306208039.png

If you had read the full thread and been observant, you would have known that... and that his contention in that post was that he wasn't comfortable with a non FFL and non-employee of the pawn shop having access to their customers 4473's containg personal information and responses.

Yep, exactly. :)

Well... the judge "finding" that mags are not protected under the 2A is categorically and fundamentally false. It's been ruled on more than a couple times in the SC that they ARE. So at face value, she's shown her colors and will be thumbing her nose at the law. Obviously, she has no issue with violating her oath of office, either.

Other cases pre Bruen have even acknowledge that they are protected, but found bans constitutional under intermediate scrutiny.

No matter who is making the arguments or how good they are... it's likely not going to make one bit of difference when the judge is bent.

Take our licks and push on to a higher court I guess. Hopefully we'll find one/some that actually take their oath and responsibility to the people they serve seriously.
What can we do as "WE THE PEOPLE" to stop this corruption?

Don't know how to place the email I received into this post, and if this is in the wrong spot...well, it'll get moved. Anyway, from GOA this morning, hopefully informative and not old news.

GOA's lawsuit against the state of Oregon received another win last week for the Oregon Patriots.

Circuit Court Judge Richard S. Raschio entered a temporary restraining order on Thursday stopping BM 114 from going into effect!

This decision by Judge Raschio stops the ban on "high capacity magazines" and also maintains the Temporary Restraining Order on the permit-to-purchasescheme until a full trial can be held.

After last week's tremendous victory, GOA Senior Vice President told the media that:

GOA and GOF are very glad that Judge Robert Raschio responded to our arguments and is protecting the Second Amendment rights of Oregonians. We will continue to oppose the ineffective magazine ban and permit-to-purchase scheme, as these infringements would fail to control criminals, but instead, would endanger the safety of law-abiding citizens.

The fight is not over! So please consider contributing $15 or $25 to help keep this case going.

We know the Anti-gun left will stop at nothing to see BM 114 pass and be implemented. This awful gun control will only affect the law-abiding and do nothing for the criminals at bay that wish to do harm to the innocent.

In Liberty,
Monte Bowen
Pacific Region Director
Gun Owners of America

For Dec 23rd hearing on the 3day... web broadcast info.

Harney Webex – PUBLIC
December 23, 2022 at 10:00 AM

Join from the meeting link:

Join by meeting number:
MEETINGS.WEBEX.COM
Meeting number (access code): 2490 636 2369
Meeting password: HARpublic22*

Join by phone:
1-408-418-9388
Access code: 2486 636 2369 ##

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show