WTS WA Tristar 12 Ga Compact Bullpup Semi-Auto Shotgun

Discussion in 'Shotgun Classifieds' started by SynapticSilence, May 6, 2019.

1. SynapticSilence

SynapticSilence
    Battle Ground, WA

New Price - Lowered $100. Now only $400 and I’ll pay the transfer fee. Taking up space and I have something new I want.

I bought this on impulse, it remains unfired, and I’ve decided to sell it due to spinal surgery making me very cautious and conservative about recoil. It’s like new, comes in the original box, and includes all of the included hardware. These go for about $585-600 new, not counting tax. This one’s yours for $400. And I’ll sweeten the deal by paying the transfer fee. Priority to SW Washington/Clark County buyers. No shipping.

Includes the shotgun, detachable carry handle with built in adjustable sights, flip up adjustable sights for installation on the built in top rail (ideal for red dot as well), angled foregrip, two five round magazines (It supposedly accepts Higher capacity Saiga style mags), manual, and a choke wrench (takes Benelli chokes as I recall). Chambered for up to 3” shells. As you can see from the safety, it’s clearly an AR based system, if that helps any.

As I haven’t fired it, I can’t attest to its function or reliability. But, since it is essentially brand new, it looks it while also having a very high cool factor. As I’ve always done for new or like new guns, I would, of course, be willing to take it back or send it in for repairs under the warranty should it fail to function with good ammo.

Picture below. Please respond by private conversation. No lowball offers. I hate them and it will make me disappointed in you as an individual. Leave a phone number where I can actually reach you. I hate voicemail, too. :) No trades. Looking to find another purchase yet TBD.

F02FD3E6-1423-4971-84D5-A133ADD14895.jpeg

Last edited: May 9, 2019