JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
hey guys, now that it's been out for awhile how are they, I know they had a few problems when they first came out but I'm thinking about picking one up since I've been seeing them for around 350$ now, is the distortion around the edges really that bad?

I haven't noticed any distortion. I've had my Mro for about 6 months and its been pretty good. It replaced an eotech xps2. I'll definitely be buying another one.
Nice,
I'm seriously thinking about picking one up, have two exps's, a t1, a 1x4 and a comp m4, so don't want to be disappointed with the mro, but hard to pass up for the price

I bought two of the. The maginification is like 1.1 or something and messes with my two eyes open shooting.

In retrospect I know I should have gone back to the Eotech.

My $0.02

I dont notice MUCH distortion. Just if I'm looking near the edges, which I dont unless I specifically look there.

It's definitely got a slight blue tint. Little more parallax than an aimpoint, but not bad.

I really like it though. Good FOV. Really lightweight. Quality dot.

The new mro's serial 9xxx+ I guess they lowered the magnification closed to a t1. Supposedly if you have an older one. They'll trade/"fix" the older ones for free.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top