JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was wondering if anyone has SRO randomly lose zero during the shoot outs.
Mine sometimes it drift a lot to the left (maybe around 1/2 inch even on the glass) I can even tell it went away.
The light also went dim when doing that.
Then after one or two round it goes back to its zero. This has happened to me during to USPSA matches.
I went to the range test for 100 rounds after the first time it happened, but the funny thing is it never lost zero in range.
I wonder what could cause this issue? because this happens too randomly.

Poor install, would be my guess.
Here is the photo, I only put a thin plate underneath.

IMG_7637.jpeg IMG_7636.jpeg IMG_7635.jpeg

The photos don't tell us anything. It may look fine, but it's possible the wrong screws were used, improper torque, a lack of loctite, etc. I would replace the battery, remove the optic, confirm screws are the right size and reinstall to manufacturers specs. As stated above, if that doesn't work then contact Trijicon.

I briefly worked at a competitor to Trijicon and the majority of the issues with shifting zero had to do with improper mounting (torquing screws, etc...). It was very rare if the sight was the actual issue. Another thing I will ask is it a legit Trijicon or did you buy it off of Ebay or something? At the above mentioned competitor I worked for they had tons of people who purchased counterfeit optics thinking they were legit. I had a day of training just looking at counterfeits. Some are very hard to spot and a few made it back to the people doing the diagnoses of the ones sent in.

Just may two cents. Trijicon makes some excellent stuff and will take care of you if it is on them.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA