JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
I've only bought foreign optics in the past until last year when I got a Leupold DPP. Love it. Love it, love it. FYI, it's only a range toy and back up HD gun. I got a chance to shoot a friends G19 with an RMR on top and liked it. I've been using a Holosun 507C with on a PSA Dagger. On a rifle I think it's a good optic. On a pistol, not so much. I have a hard time finding the dot. I can't use only the 2moa dot, I have to use the circle also. I like the DPP a lot but because of the footprint I would need an adapter plate and then I couldn't cowitness the irons. So I decided I should go American and buy less Chineesium optics. Got a great deal at on the RMR. FYI: I have uveitis so my eyes aren't 20/20 (they used o be better than 20/20).

It shows up and guess what, there is a tinny little scratch on the lens right in the middle. It's so distracting. I tried cleaning, but no, it's a scratch. I've heard all these things about "buy American", "American made optics are better". Well, not this time. Very disappointed. I tried cleaning the lens and it is for sure a scratch on the inside. What happened to this great QC I hear about (let me guess, one gets buy every once in a while.) I've bought 3 Holosun, 2 BSA, 1 SWFA, and others I can't remember, that were built over sees and I only had issue with a Vortex strike Eagle, it had crazy distracting fish eye at low magnification from 1x to 3x and when I asked Vortex about it they said that's just how they are (no thanks). I know it's going to get replaced but likely will take more than two weeks, that just sucks. Hopefully the replacement RMR doesn't have issues.

The scratch is circled in blue.
View attachment 1386366
This is how it should look, dot is off centered.
View attachment 1386367
This is what I see when centered. Not gonna work for me.
View attachment 1386368

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR