JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
hey guys, now that it's been out for awhile how are they, I know they had a few problems when they first came out but I'm thinking about picking one up since I've been seeing them for around 350$ now, is the distortion around the edges really that bad?

I haven't noticed any distortion. I've had my Mro for about 6 months and its been pretty good. It replaced an eotech xps2. I'll definitely be buying another one.
Nice,
I'm seriously thinking about picking one up, have two exps's, a t1, a 1x4 and a comp m4, so don't want to be disappointed with the mro, but hard to pass up for the price

I bought two of the. The maginification is like 1.1 or something and messes with my two eyes open shooting.

In retrospect I know I should have gone back to the Eotech.

My $0.02

I dont notice MUCH distortion. Just if I'm looking near the edges, which I dont unless I specifically look there.

It's definitely got a slight blue tint. Little more parallax than an aimpoint, but not bad.

I really like it though. Good FOV. Really lightweight. Quality dot.

The new mro's serial 9xxx+ I guess they lowered the magnification closed to a t1. Supposedly if you have an older one. They'll trade/"fix" the older ones for free.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top