JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Why so little love for the Velocity triggers? I went with the 3 lb. Velocity, as it was the lightest I could find without breaking the bank, and couldn't be happier. BIG difference compared to the PSA EPT I started with. It tested out a little heavier at first, but is very close to the 3 lb. mark now. Only issue was a tendency for the trigger pins to walk, but that was an easy fix. Moved some stuff around when I put another AR together, it's now in my "precision" AR, another PSA upper, but this time I went 18" Wylde chamber and free float hand rail. Off the bench, it's a sub-MOA rifle with the right ammo, although it needs a better scope. But that trigger is a big contributor to that accuracy. Later.

Dave
I just never tried a Velocity as there are so many. I have two 3.5# triggers and I can't use those at the courses I take as they demand 4# or more. Most of mine are 4.5# and some a little more. I have a Colt with a Colt Match trigger and it is 5.5#, but smooth. I use dogbones on most of mine, I did lose a trigger pin once.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top