JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I think I've survived two waves...the little ones and a mixed lot.
After that, it's discretionary. Anyone over 12 has to name the first two ammendments or come back for a second chance. Three tries & I get all the whoppers.

I am deep in the hills, 10 miles from the nearest town, on my own 20 acres. If a deer or elk knocks, I could probably give them some oatmeal? So far, just a cute family of mule deer, since my old man made Bambi's mom a gambrell ornament a couple days ago.

Don't see any kids any more out here sadly. Parents are afraid to let kids do this in many parts of the place for good reason. Real shame. When I was a kid we looked forward to this for a week. Wife and I used to love to put out decorations and hand out candy. Every year there would be less and less now there is none. They hold events all around for the kids to come to at churches and schools and such. Real shame some scum screwed this up for the kids.

Poor little tricksters would need a costume with functioning wings to get up here…

Batman Wings GIF

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads