JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I bought a complete Sig P320 FCU from a member here a while back when I was a WA resident. The Pawn shop that I chose (in Vancouver), would not transfer it as a receiver. The seller and I were not expecting that. The seller asked if I was cool with it (subtly implying) that we could use another FFL for the transfer. Do to time constraints and not wanting to inconvenience the seller, I elected to proceed with the transaction. YMMV

If you're in Portland and he's in Vancouver this is what I would do -

Vancouver member meets you at an FFL in Portland. He transfers his gun to you. Due to the fact you're both in Oregon you are free to give him the mags if he wants them. He takes full responsibility "importing" them back into Washington. It's up to the buyer. Once the first transfer is done or in the queue you can turn around and follow him up to his FFL in Vancouver. Then you transfer the Glock to him with no mags (cause he already has them).

Also I would give him the slide in the parking lot and transfer just the frame. No wait time for the Washington buyer and he gets to leave with it the same day.

I just did this process and it was seamless. I would avoid shipping. But that's just me.
Thank you for the information and everyone who is chatting on this thread it is really helpful!

If you're in Portland and he's in Vancouver this is what I would do -

Vancouver member meets you at an FFL in Portland. He transfers his gun to you. Due to the fact you're both in Oregon you are free to give him the mags if he wants them. He takes full responsibility "importing" them back into Washington. It's up to the buyer. Once the first transfer is done or in the queue you can turn around and follow him up to his FFL in Vancouver. Then you transfer the Glock to him with no mags (cause he already has them).

Also I would give him the slide in the parking lot and transfer just the frame. No wait time for the Washington buyer and he gets to leave with it the same day.

I just did this process and it was seamless. I would avoid shipping. But that's just me.
I am not a lawyer, but you likely will need one in the future.... WOW.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews