JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Picked this up no too long ago from a guy back east. Evidently was bought along with another in 221 Fireball for some varmint hunting trip that couldn't happen due to bad illness.
Both rifles went to a local gunsmith for some fine tuning, thus the fluted bolt & reworked (older) trigger.......... it's light & breaks like glass.
Anyway, the guy said he put about 50 rounds through it (I have no reason to doubt it from the condition). I've put about 200 rounds through myself, it's a shooter. 1/2 inch groups (sometimes better with a good driver!) at 100 meters with 52gr Sierras & Varget.
Has a Bell & Carlson stock, free floated. Not sure if it's bedded as I've never had the stock off.
BSA Contender 4-12 power scope.
I put a different recoil pad on (though I didn't grind it to match the contour) because the original was sticky to the touch. (think it got wiped down with Hoppes)
Been buying too many rifles lately. Something needs to go.
$700

I'm in Yelm.
[email protected]

View attachment 205463
View attachment 205464
View attachment 205465
View attachment 205466
View attachment 205467
View attachment 205468
View attachment 205469

I hate when people do this to me... but I'll ask anyways...

Are you interested in any trades at this time?

Again, I hate when people ask me that so I'm sorry :)

WOW...Weebs...I didn't know that and I'm sure that I have done that to you...sorry about that... I use to feel that way but have gotten some great deals from trading... Anyway... I would like to know the same question. If you are open to trades.

She's definitely blind mag. Oh yes, single shot follower too (easily removable).
Trades?? Hmmmmmmm.......................
Always open for discussion whatcha got?
Please no shotguns or old military rifles.
Mark.

Yep. You got a 700LV SS there. Stock should be the Bell And Carlson light weight stock. No bedding block. Excellent gun. I want this, like a fat kid wants candy.

John

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.