JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Palmetto State Armory
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Looking to trade my two psa builds:

The first (Fde) is an Anderson lower with a psa stainless 18" 223 wylde barrel. Unfired. Comes with Hera arms stock and for grip. Magpul Fde handle, grip, bipod and rail guards. Sig Sauer scope (unused)

This rifle has the cmmg 22lr bolt in it (unfired). Can swap it out with the ar bolt in the other gun.

The second (all black). Is an Anderson lower with a psa 16" 556 upper. 30 rounds fired in this gun. Comes with fab defense stock, grip/bipod, hand fair grip. Magpul handle and rail covers.

This gun has a psa bcg in it. Can swap for the 22lr cmmg.

Would like to trade both for a nice pistol. 1911? Revolver? Something cool and tactical?

IMG_0679.jpeg IMG_0680.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Bruh, your in Washington stop trying to make Oregonians into criminals. Try idaho, they don't have a background check system for private party…
He's been banned from his account since 4/14. Looks like somebody got his number and may be using his account some how? Not sure how that would work but it's not him. I know him from WAGuns.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.