JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Price
$1
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Title says it all. I have a bunch of Mosins. I'm trading it for any Pedersoli, Parker-Hale or Armi Sport musket, of any kind and any caliber, 1 to 1. 1861's, 1855's, 1795's, 1853's, Enfields, Springfields, Richmonds, literally anything. So long as your musket isn't covered in rust and pitting from you not doing proper care, I'm interested.

My Mosins will require an FFL transfer, but the muskets are easy-peasy. With the sanctions against Russia going nowhere anytime soon, Mosin prices are shooting up all over the place.

Almost all of my mosins come with their bayonets. Not interested in trades for anything else, and not selling.

I'd prefer 1853 Enfields, but I'm open to anything produced by those three companies (Armi Sport is also known as Chiappa).

20231203_140912.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have an orginal belgian Minie rifle that's patterned after a p61 army short rifle. Its in .58 cal and has a new bore by Whitacre. I'm looking for black powder cartridge rifles in exchange.

Good evening. I have no cartridge rifles to trade you. As the ad states, just Mosins.

I do have a few new black powder kits if interested.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.