JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Longshot, but is there anyone in the Tacoma or South Hill area willing to let me borrow their torque wrench tomorrow to tighten down my scope rings, It would take all but a minute or two. I want to hit the range tomorrow to sight in my new setup but I'm afraid that I'm going to overtighten all the screws if I just go based off of "yeah that seems tight"

Odds are likely that someone at the range would have one they might let you borrow. It's pretty basic standard equipment among any who do much with their rigs.

I would at least call and ask if you don't want to just go and bet on someone having one. I can't imagine anyone not willing to loan you one.

Odds are likely that someone at the range would have one they might let you borrow. It's pretty basic standard equipment among any who do much with their rigs.

I would at least call and ask if you don't want to just go and bet on someone having one.
I honestly didn't even think of that, I'll be sure to give them a call tomorrow before I head out. Thanks!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top