JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I personally think there is not enough gun deaths. I would venture to guess that 95% of gun deaths happen to people and are committed by people that dont hold my views or my political ideology. The problem is all of these take place in places like, LA, New York, chicago etc. Maybe if they all would increase gun deaths in these area by a couple million a year it would dilute their welfare party enough so we can get this country back on track. Do i feel bad when i see another looser got shot, Hell no i feel a small sense of relief.

I personally think there is not enough gun deaths. I would venture to guess that 95% of gun deaths happen to people and are committed by people that dont hold my views or my political ideology. The problem is all of these take place in places like, LA, New York, chicago etc. Maybe if they all would increase gun deaths in these area by a couple million a year it would dilute their welfare party enough so we can get this country back on track. Do i feel bad when i see another looser got shot, Hell no i feel a small sense of relief.
Sir, if this is what you truly believe, deep in your heart, I do not want to personally ever meet you, let alone be your friend. I rarely every comment on other's people post I disagree with, but I felt I needed to make an exception today.

It is one thing to have fleeting disturbing thoughts, another thing is the let them fester and warp your mind and soul. For instance, for a second I wished the bomb planted on DF home had not failed, but immediately, I felt embarrassed by it. Dismissed it, end of story. I did not even considered on putting it on writing until I read you post, and only to use it as an example.

When it concerns our society's mental health, the buck should stop at you and me. Our minds are like our bodies, they can take some junk and it bounces back, but if all you feed it is junk, then, it gets sick.

Not to impede your 1st amendment rights, but it might be time to get down off your soapbox Baby Hitler. Another case of the pot calling the kettle "looser" lol!!

While I also do not like what "qualityfishing" posted, have you ever read what the Dave Foreman, the founder of "Earth First' advocates? It makes what "qua;ity fishing" stated seem mild...difference of course is "Earth First" is an Ob style organization.

ok so when you read of one gang banger killing another you feel sad? Or one murderer in the pen kills another your cry? If true i feel sorry for you. These are the parasites of society always will be and no i am not sad one bit when one gang banging crackhead kills another. I am relieved that it's not another 80k a year we have to spend to lock them up and feed them cookies.

If that makes me a bad guy i can live with that, but i will not be sad and say they just needed a hug like apparently some other would.

i got to be honest whenever a story of a law-abiding citizen shoots an intruder ive seen a lot of posts of support

I like that page in the Rifleman magazine that has the stories about the little old ladies who shoot some bad guy breaking in their houses. Or the 13 year old girl who kills some child rapist breaking into her house. I just love happy endings.

I read your original post and kind of figured this is what you meant. Violent criminals killing each other. I think many just misinterpreted it. I think when you added "don't hold my views or political ideology" is when you lost people.

Surely it doesn't make you happy to see otherwise law abiding, peaceful citizens gunned down who just happen to be 180 degrees from you politically?

ok so when you read of one gang banger killing another you feel sad? Or one murderer in the pen kills another your cry? If true i feel sorry for you. These are the parasites of society always will be and no i am not sad one bit when one gang banging crackhead kills another. I am relieved that it's not another 80k a year we have to spend to lock them up and feed them cookies.

If that makes me a bad guy i can live with that, but i will not be sad and say they just needed a hug like apparently some other would.

Boy some of you sure are fast to play the raciest card. No im not happy when a bad guy shoots a good guy, who the hell said that? Wasnt me.

Again i would venture to say 90%-95% of murders are done in the inner city bad guy on bad guy shootings that are gang related, drive byes, payback, drug deals,robberies etc. Am i sorry to see these NO. Am i sorry to see a bad guy dead, NO. Are the majority of them black on black shooting? Yes but that's not the point and its doesnt make me a racist to point out facts. Maybe it makes you racist against white people to say it does..

Now i was not bringing race into this but I am guessing the Hitler reference makes you think i am a racist. But then again you think everyone that didnt vote for your Obama didnt because they are racist. At Least that's what you preach on the news and people like to say on facebook etc..

Back to the point, If your look at the location of these murders you would find they are mostly in inner cities. You would also see that most people in jail are from inner cities,does that make me a racist? no

Now take that and look at poling data and you will see the republicans get what maybe 2% of the inner city vote if that, and 2% of the jail vote.

My views? I dont believe in hand outs i believe in hand ups, I believe" everyone" should pay taxes. I believe in a fair flat tax for everyone. I believe if you dont pay taxes you should not get to vote on tax measures to give yourself more hand outs and free stuff. I dont believe in free checks or free stuff, i think you should have to do volunteer work for your free check and that it is only 25-50% of what they get now. I feel that would drive the free check people to work... I dont believe that anyone should get anything anyone else doesnt get based on color, gender, age etc. I believe killers should be killed, and criminals should be punished hard.. So yes these inner city people dont have my views or political ideology. sorry that's also just a fact.

Now with that I am sure you can figure out the two main ethnicity's that do the majority of these inner city murders and they are not white. If your not sure what races i am talking about look at the jails and find out. Look at the crime ridden parts of town. Does that make everyone that is one of those races bad? No i never said that you did. Does that make me a racist to point out what people dont want to talk about, and that's black on black shootings?. I dont think so. Sure it isn't P.C to talk about but to bad I am not P.C. Bad guys are bad guys. The amount of black on black crime is off the charts. Sorry not many riots, gang shootings, drug deals, etc in republican counties, no idea when the town of Burns had a white on white gang shooting.

If a white gang banger in the inner city killed another white banger, i would have just as much joy. Bad guys are bad guys. Its not a race thing that makes me feel this way. Its a get the scum off the streets thing.

Now for some reason its always the crazy white guys that do these mass shooting of innocents. Was i sad the day of the school shooting? Yes. Did i cry? Yes. Do i think a gun ban would fix it. No. Would i cry if the mall shooter ,school shooter, and movie theater shooter all got together and shot each other? Hell no i would have joy and i am sure you would to. But i guess that makes me a white racist.

How you people got that i like to see bad guys shoot good guys that are black and its all about race I will never know. But then again to most dems all republicans are racist. Sorry Not true at all. The republican party has plenty of quality black leaders. Hell I voted for Alen Keyes well before you dems voted for a black man so get of my case about race.

Do i think the democrat black leaders are sending the black race backwards with all there handouts and race card playing. Oh hell yes. Republican black leaders are far better for the black community because they want to help them work, achieve, have strong family values etc. They dont get anything but hand outs from the dems. Now look what you did, you made me talk about race again and that's not what any of my posts were about.

In short i dont care what color, age, or gender a bad guy that gets shot is. Bad guys are all parasites and i wish they all got shot and removed from the voting box. Sorry if it offends you that most of these bad guys are inner city and vote dem. Personally i think that makes me a better person for not having the same political views as 98% of the murderers and convicts.

OK i am done defending my non racist remarks, that were in no way raciest until you made them that way by playing the race card.....AGAIN..

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top